• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Detective Rp

There is no set story as of now it will build as it goes on for now your just a detective working on murder cases.

Konton got off his bicycle he then took off his helmet and put it on the bike and chained the bike up.He was not the richest man but he did not care about that he shifted his two colored eyes to the police station where he worked he was called in today about a murder case."Let's go see who died today."Konton walking to the station and headed to the room that he normally goes to when he got there he saw someone that he did not recognize looking at crime photos he was a bit confused to not see the chief bear there and some random guy that he did not know."hello there have you seen the chief."

Tazumi was looking at all the photos on his newly assigned desk. He had just transferred in a couple days ago and technically he wasn't suppose to be working just yet but the chief didn't mind. Viewing the photo he had in his hand, a women spread out on the floor organs gouged out he knew it was ol George again. Just as he was thinking he heard a noise go into his ear, setting the photo down he looked up. It was a young male, black hair everything was average except his two color eyes. "The chief was in a meeting with governor, it should be over" he said to the person, he turned his head back and picked up the photos again.

(By the way the first case we are gonna go do is gonna seem like a simple case but it's going to lead to a huge lead, also the biggest psyco path in this RPs name shall be George the gouger)

from the legendary Shiro Okami

Last edited by a moderator:
Konton walked over to a desk that was right beside the guy's desk he was going to wait for the chief in silence but with the new guy still in there he thought it would be good thing to get to know the guy a bit better."You're not from these parts are you the name is Konton it's nice to meet you."He then pulls out his 1858 buffalo revolver and start to clean it.

"Tazumi..." He muttered quickly as he viewed the photos not looking up. He then sighed 'that was probably rude ', Tazumi thought setting the photos down again. "Sorry...I just transferred in today" he said scratching his blue hair. He looked over the gun he was holding an old one for sure.

"It is fine everybody is not that much talker either well except the chief"Konton chuckled a bit about the joke he made he knew if the chief heard that he will start yelling at him .He then put the gun down it was nice and clean him like to clean his gun almost everyday to make sure it was up to code."it's not everyday I see a person with blue hair is that natural."

"Yeah it's the color I was born with surprisingly" Tazumi said scratching his head. He wasn't surprised to see not everyone wasn't talkative around here most people were probably busy, 'well I guess I'll fit in just fine here then' he sighed. Tazumi's old station had transferred him out here because supposably they need some help with cases. But truly he believed they just wanted to get rid of him because of how incompetent he made the other detectives look with his hard work.

As he thought about it he heard a door open, looking over he saw the governor walk out shaking the chiefs hand. He was mumbling something to him but he was to far away to hear or read his lips. The chief nodded letting go then the governor walked away out of the station.

Konton put his gun away and stood up."Hello chief you called me in."He wave goodbye to the governor as he left and then put all attention on the chief a little bit eager to start on this case."So chief what do we have this time."

The chief let out a sigh of relief now that the governor was gone. He kept going on about how the police aren't doing their job with the George the gouger murder spree and were being lazy. He had just let him talk and didn't say anything not like he could talk back to the governor. He still couldn't get that bastards voice out if his head as he was having Konton sit down.

"First things first" he said as he focus his attention on Konton. "Here's the case you'll be working on" he said passing a file with some paper. " There's been noise complaints going around the neighbor hood coming from this abandon building, they believe it's just teenagers partying so no ones done much about it" He said looking at Konton then took a breath. "But even still no case should remain unsolved so I'm sending you and your new partner in on to clear this" he said waiting for Konton to speak.

Konton was a bit confused when the chief said he would be having a partner he was always alone on his investigation."um cheap who is my partner is it Sam or Jonathan."They were the other two investigators in this police station and the first two that came to mind.

"No it's not going to be those guys he's new just transferred over" the chief said looking around for something. He rifled through papers and found the one he was looking for he passed to Konton. "You'll be working with Detective Kazumi on this, he's solved plenty of cases mostly murders so I figured you guys would be a good match" the Chief chuckled. "I'll be starting you off light this time to see how well you guys do work well together and will see" he said picking up some papers. "Now go I have stuff to do" he said shooing Konton out of his office.

Konton walk over to the new kid."it looks like we're partners."went over to his desk and grab out black leather gloves and a taser gun."hey do you have a car that we can take our first case working together."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back