• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom /Detailed The Killing Game (Dangan Ronpa RP)

Monokuma grinned his vilest, most evil grin yet. "Oh, don't worry. The police aren't coming for you. Wanna know a little secret? No one is coming to rescue you. No one. Not the police, not family, not friends, not the government, not the army. Nothing. Would anyone care to guess why, though I'm positive no one will be correct?" he looked around the room, red eye gleaming. @Blue Fire @Homrworld

"Let me guess, you cuddled them to death?" Harlow snorted, shaking her head and looking around at everyone else who was freaking out about the killing news. In Harlow's mind, the weird ass teddy bear probably got off to a good murder. She remembered a time when she had been obsessed with murder-mystery shows and had painted an entire series labeled 'How to Get Away with Murder'. Looking back, she wished she had done some research. She had a feeling this bear was the real deal.

Well, obviously not the
real deal seeing as he was made of stuffing for crying out loud, but obviously he meant business. She stood tall and firm in her position, not wanting to back down from a teddy bear. He didn't scare her at all. None of this scared her, actually. She'd been through haunted houses that had given her more chills.

Last edited by a moderator:

~ Yuriko Daoko ~

- SHSL Pianist -

"This is very bothersome..."

Eiri.full.1461574.jpg

This was all too much for the girl. This wasn't a joke anymore. It was just sick. Coughing into a fist and raising her hand, Yuriko looked at Monokuma. "So you're saying that if we kill someone, then we're eligible to leave? Even after that, there's a chance that we'll get caught?" She knew the way she worded it was suspicious, but it was the only way she could think of. It really wasn't worth the risk to her. Besides, what reason would they have to kill anyone?

At the mention of the PDA, Yuriko checked her pocket and pulled out the device. How did this get on her person? Yet another thing she couldn't bring herself to remember. This was beginning to become an annoyingly regular thing. Her eyebrows raised at the mention of her parents and family never coming for her. No.... That can't be right... The idea of her parent's not turning over the town wondering where she was seemed foreign to her. She heard the girl's sarcastic remark and kinda laughed. "Probably not cuddling. Obviously someone knows we're in here, otherwise our families wouldn't be concerned. The only way no one could get to us is if..." Yuriko froze in the middle of her statement. She had an idea, but she hadn't really felt the dread until she said it out loud. "The only way no one could get us is if he got rid of the police and everyone."

As she finished her statement, she looked in disbelief in her own statement. There was no way this stuffed maniac could have accomplished a feat. It was almost as insane as the bear itself.​

~ Aiko Britton ~

- SHSL Skater -

"Sup? The name's Aiko Britton, but you can call me Ai.

Lily.%28Vocaloid%29.full.1232328.jpg

"What?! There's no way!" The blonde yelled out at the thought of the teddy bear getting rid of all the crime enforcement in the area. "I'd believe her conclusion more than that!" She pointed at Marlow as she yelled at Yuriko. Ai couldn't bring herself to believe that there would be no way she wouldn't be able to see her family again. Worse than that, she couldn't bring herself to think that something had happened to her family as they tried to get her out.

The more she thought about it, the heavier she began to feel. This whole thing was just a roller coaster that she wanted to be done with. Looking around at her classmates, she saw the various expressions. At this point, Ai just held her head and looked on the floor trying to calm herself. She felt a bunch of conflicting emotions bunching up in her chest, but she couldn't take it out on Monokuma. God knows what would happen if she did.​

"Well yeah there's a chance you'll get caught. There's always that chance. There's also always a chance that you won't get caught. I guess it depends on how bad you want out doesn't it?" Monokuma said with a smirk, completely ignoring the Harlow. His red eye flashed as Yuriko seemed to have an epiphany. "Aren't we a clever one? Something like that I suppose. But enough of that for now. It's getting late and you all should get some rest. You each have your own room. I'd recommend locking your doors and not leaving during the night or else you might end up the first victim. I know you'll probably all say 'oh I would never kill someone' but remember, that might just be a ploy to get your guard down. Sleep well!" he giggled and turned around before hopping down behind the podium out of sight.

@Blue Fire @Homrworld

Hanae Serizawa

ecd-jpg.297995

The talking teddy bear was so scary that he pissed himself, now of course Mono-Bear would be pissed (No, not his pants) at Hanae but who cares? Hanae held his crotch area with a hand and blasted off like team rocket to a room. There was a nice toilet (He didn't know who's room it was, but whoever would like Hanae in there room only needs to tell me for some RP potential) and he tidied himself up. "Phew!" For a second there he thought he'd explode, but thankfully he reached a toilet in time. "H-Huh? Who's room am I in? WHO'S TOILET DID I JUST PEE IN!" The trap let out a scream.

@Blue Fire @Homrworld

@PenguinFox

(i didnt forget or something like that what would make you think that

brb drinking bleach))

Haruko Takahashi

1111116_1346497028858_full.png

"Uhm... That would be mine,"
A soft voice responded to Hanae, one that hadn't spoken once in the entire course of events. This voice belonged to a slim male who was definitely over a foot taller than the blond who had just decided to pee in the toilet in his room. His choice of clothing may have made him look a bit threatening, but how soft-spoken he was contradicted that initial impression, "Not a big deal to me, though. It's what a toilet's for."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back