• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (Detailed) Renewal- IT'S FINISHED GO SIGN UP GO GO GO

Will you apply?

• Yes, as a current Bearer!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, as a past Bearer!

• Yes, as a villain!

• No, but I think it's a cool idea anyway!

• No, and just seeing this awful idea has ruined the rest of my day. Your hair smells like onions.

• Total voters
Okay, just to update y'all- I've finally begun work on this monstrosity, and it's humming along a bit faster than I predicted. I'll likely have it up by next weekend at the latest. I could hug whichever staff member came up with the personal workshop idea. ^_^

I would really like to be part of this as well, this is a very well thought out idea, and i love love LOVE the intricate plot. I feel like this RP is going to be a fun one. I just have one question, you say this is going to be a dark storyline, I am known for almost only doing comic relief characters, I really hope that will be no problem for the story. At least i ALWAYS write long responses! :D

@Anno Bane That's no problem at all! I'm not looking for a bunch of characters wandering around a wasteland in trench coats and eyepatches, making serious faces and talking in low-pitched growly monotones. Good stories always have some funny in them- just look at Harry Potter or Avatar or Buffy. I'm calling it dark because the villain is a major creep and a good third of characters will be starting the role play after dying violently at the hands of someone they thought was a friend and ally; along with any other delightful tidbits my brain can produce.

I am perfectly mentally healthy I swear.

AT LAST IT IS COMPLETE!!!!

tumblr_n7u8czdwFI1qzs5cqo1_500.gif

Head on over and check it out! https://www.rpnation.com/threads/renewal.134540/

I would love to play as a villain in this! I will keep tabs with this and see where it goes to see if I may become involved :)

*bump

Sign-ups are still open so come join us!!! (Psst… the Dreamworld is the best, you get to write an awesome death scene for your character)

SPEAKETH UNTO ME, ONE CALLED X. DOST THOU POSSESSETH ANY AVAILABLE POSITIONS OF UBBERMOST EBIL?

(Hyperventilating from sheer role play awesomeness here >///<)

Dreamworld? What elements are left?

[edit] just checked, I'll be making a fire user, if it is ok.

The flame of cliche never dies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoooo! *happy dance*

C'mon, y'all. I need a ex-Waterbearer so I can finally give Blue and Prince the kickass RP experience I've been promising them!

Count me in :)

So I'm ok to write a character for the Air Aspen Character then?

Just making sure I'm not confusing it with the Dreamworld or anything (I'm a bit tired so I'm sorry if this is a stupid question).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back