• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DETAILED ONLY (Always Open, Lots of Video Games)

Hello. I am very interested in roleplaying with you. I am interested in doing:

- The Crucible

- Harry Potter

- Vampire and the unimpressed Character B

- Werewolf/Vampire x Human

My favorite genres of those that you listed are Historical, Fantasy, And Modern. Though I would love to try a dystopian.

Thank you for reading.

Hi there! I have a few interests and ideas from what you have posted. Before I get ahead of myself, I'm wondering if you would be willing to roleplay over email.

Oh. My. Gosh. Am I in heaven? You sound absolutely PERFECT!! I love your style, the way you write, genres, everything! Especially your ideas. I'm incredibly interested. I would be honored to roleplay with you ^^. Message me whenever you can if you would like to know about me.

fangirl.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
@Oenanthe

I'm impressed with your use of gifs. Also, you look familiar *squints eyes*

tumblr_na4x5hMjud1smcbm7o1_500.gif

I'm always up for Soulmates, Historical and Fantasy RPs, but I'd really be up for these:

-Steven Universe (in case you haven't noticed, I like it. A lot. OCs?)

-Harry Potter (it's been a while since I've read the books so I'm a bit rusty, but I'd love OCs. Or Dramione but you said OCs only...)

Hrmm... I have to admit, you seem rather peculiar, rather...

giphy.gif

[ I'm not much of a gif user, I'm so sorry. ]

Moving on though, I'm considering going to college to be an Author, which I know doesn't require a degree, but it certainly doesn't hurt. So, I'm always looking to enhance my writing skills, and you seem like the perfect choice. :3

I'd love to plot something out, with one of the ideas rolling around in my head, as I am looking for something fresh. Just let me know if you're still looking. c;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back