• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom /Detailed] Looking for some people who wanna be Pokemon trainers with me!

Retro Nova

I'm okay with being average <3
Looking for at least (2) people

The World of Pokemon

Narrator: Our journey begins in Sinnoh a lush and highly cultured region bustling with all types of people and Pokemon alike. Today is a special day as many lucky ten year olds begin their journeys including one special young girl, Nadine.

Sinnoh Map

23046-sinnoh_map.jpg

Current Trainers

09c855aad8.png

General Rules (READ ME)

» PLEASE BE ABLE TO POST DAILY! ((Or the story will move on without you)

» Understand and respect the specific RP rules

» No godmodding or metagaming.

» Spellcheck! Good grammar is important. PLEASE!

» With OOC chatter use ((.....))

» Please respect me and my choices and decisions. If you find issue with something I did PM me and we'll talk.

SPECIFIC RULES

POKEMON MOVES

Your Pokemon can have up to 4 moves. We will use the ORAS movesets. You may only use leveling moves, but TMs and HMs are not to be used. Honestly, how can a disk teach a Pokemon a move?

CAPTURING POKEMON

In a capture post, your post needs to end with the Pokemon in a pokeball. I will determine whether or not you actually captured the Pokemon. If you don't catch it, you can attack it a few times and try again, or go find something else to do. You can also capture as many Pokemon as you want, but you may only carry 6 at a time. If you want to switch, you must visit a Pokemon Center.

*You can trade with your fellow Roleplayers. You can also take your Phantump and trade for a Trevenant = EVOLUTION.

There are no levels, or anything of the sort. There is no happiness, or beauty. However, there is stone evolution and Trade Evolution. You will decide when you think your pokemon should evolve. If you wish to have your Pokemon evolve or learn a new move, notify me so I may determine if it is time and make a post.

GYMS

All gyms will be normal battles, and the pokemon the gym leader uses will be canon from the games. You can lose the battle and still earn a badge. End your gym posts with the battle ending.

BAD GUYS

Now this is the fun part! I will not throw a direct plot related to them, but it is assumed that bad guys have the same goals as in the games. It is up to all the players if they wish to incorporate them in their own plots. It isn't a bad idea to ask in the OOC if anybody wants to join you.

EXTRAS

Mega Pokemon: We'll see

Wild Pokemon: I will have the randomly attack you! You may fight or run. (cowards)

Random Trainers: I will have them randomly challenge you. You may decline or accept

Last edited by a moderator:
JaliscoFae said:
What do you have in mind for this rp?
It would just be 3 or 4 trainers going a Pokemon adventure that leads them to every region. You don't have to be a Pokemon trainer. You can pursue to be a breeder, or a coordinator as well. We will start in Sinnoh as ten year olds and get our starters. To make it more fun I'll let you pick any starters except for the nearest ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Wild Imagination]It would just be 3 or 4 trainers going a Pokemon adventure that leads them to every region. You don't have to be a Pokemon trainer. You can pursue to be a breeder, or a coordinator as well. We will start in Sinnoh as ten year olds and get our starters. To make it more fun I'll let you pick any starters except for the nearest ones.

[/QUOTE]
What would be the nearest ones?

Oh okay then i'll be going with Treecko if that is alright. Will they be able to learn moves from the gen six update as well as include the fairy type and what about mega evolution?

I'm sorry. Must be annoying you with all these questions lol

JaliscoFae said:
Oh okay then i'll be going with Treecko if that is alright. Will they be able to learn moves from the gen six update as well as include the fairy type and what about mega evolution?
I'm sorry. Must be annoying you with all these questions lol
I promise all of this wip be answered in the role play. Just give me a sec to set it up. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back