• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Detailed 1x1 Roleplay ~

wisey

So, uh, hey. Decided to make a little request for an RP, heheh.

Well, lately, I've been wanting to do a little best friend romance thing? Like, they could be childhood friends who are slowly realizing their true intimate feelings for each other. Their realizations of how they truly feel about each other could be thrown into a warzone type of thing, where their whole country is corrupt and after maybe a close confrontation with the soldiers, they could decide to run away?

I like to think of them as Tariq and Laila from the book A Thousand Splendid Suns. If you've read it, well, damn, we need to fangirl over it together because it's one of my absolute favorite books. ^__^ It's a bonus, though, so you don't need to have read it in order to RP this if you're interested. :)

I don't really have any requirements besides per say, details? I'd like good grammar conventions applied, good descriptions, and maybe a good length? (3-5 paragraphs?) I'd like this to go long-term because all of my roleplays die really early and I'd like to actually have a good continuation before they slowly succumb to fate. ;^; I think that's pretty much all I ask for. So, yeaaaahhhhh. ^-^

Ayyyyee ... maybe we can try Maupie on this site? ^^'

yes, this is who you think it is xD

Or we can try something new?

If you want to roleplay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back