• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Destiny (the game) Roleplay Request

Demon King Ryuki

The Great Unmerciful One
I like Detailed Roleplay Style,(at least 1-3 paragraph posts, unless the last post suggests that a short quick-snap answer is needed or allowed.) and I would appreciate dedicated roleplayers. This being a shooter RP the flow will be mostly action, but with enough breaks in the action to not get bored from CONSTANT battling.

I will be the one detailing the area descriptions, and enemy spawns, as well as loot drops, leveling and your ghost's replies. I would like to start this with TWO other Roleplayers. Please know the basic classes, enemies, and subclasses, you don't need to know too much about the subclass perks as I will be in control of those.

If you are interested in this RP let me know by replying here or PMing me. The requests will be first come first serve. Other details will be sent to you once I get your reply, within 24 Hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, this sounds amazing! I love destiny, it was such a fun game! I'd be interested in RPing with ya! I'm heading to bed here in a little bit, so I'll have to chat with you about this tomorrow. My account is under newbie status so I can't send a PM to you just yet, unsure of how many hours are left till I can.. but I'd definitely like to join you in this, if you will have me!

(I'm located on the East Coast, normally active from 6AM est till 9PM est.)

Detailed Destiny, All ears mate, I'm a player since the Beta up till now, I main a Titan and would preferably like to be a Titan.

The Endergod]Haha! I literally just stopped playing Destiny to get on here and check for new RPs to join. [/QUOTE] What console and Class do you play on?. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/39908-demon-king-ryuki/ said:
@Demon King Ryuki[/URL] Also would this be taking place towards the beginning of the game or would it be late game?

Lord Shaxx]What console and Class do you play on?. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/39908-demon-king-ryuki/ said:
@Demon King Ryuki[/URL] Also would this be taking place towards the beginning of the game or would it be late game?
I pay on the PS3 for now, hopefully getting a PS4 soon. I'm a hardcore Warlock since the beta, but I had to restart when i moved over from xbox 360 to PS3 so I only have 315 light now.

Okay I will be setting up the room tomorrow. I will go ahead and send the first two of the repliers the link when it is set up. Whoever replies first will be second in turn rotation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back