• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Destiny: Rising Tides

Erinyes' hands were visibly shaking as she took her file and began reading through it, Uriel reading over her shoulder. As everyone began to go their separate ways the ghost floated over to Trey. "Titan..." he began hesitantly, "Is there any chance you could give us a mission that requires a little less bloodsh-"

"Come on, Uriel. Let's go." Erinyes' voice was devoid of emotion as she made to leave, her shoulders slumped. Uriel drifted after her, catching up just before the hanger door.

"Erin, I know you have a problem with these hunting missions and making you of all people kill the most targets is uncalled for. You don't have to do this. We can just go back there and-"

"Thank you," She interrupted, sharper than she had intended, "but I've already made a bad impression first impression with Trey. I'd rather he didn't think of me as a cowered as well. Now would you bring out the Tumbler?"

Uriel sighed in defeat and materialized his Guardian's Sparrow. When she got snappy it was pointless arguing with her. "Alright. I'll drop it for now. It's just... I worry about you."

Erinyes placed a hand on top of the Ghost, as if patting a pouting child on the head. "I know. And I really do appreciate it. This is just something that have to do. Now let's go get this over with..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back