• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ž [๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ]

Reigning Monarch

Never give up your crown to anybody.
Supporter

• intro

centuries

fall out boy

overview.

โ
    You were destined for fame.โž
    โYou were destined to shine.โž
    โYou were born to be famous.โž​

After many years of growing up, your parents told you you were destined for something big, correct? Parents from all over the country have been dreaming of big and bright futures for their children with the hope that they will reach their achievements with great success. In the performing arts industry, many parents put their children in vocal, dance, and even acting classes as they hope that their child will make it to the big leagues, and maybe now, they will.

Los Angeles of the Performing Arts has started enrolling students from all over the country for the upcoming year as they dream of attending this prestigious high school and making a name for themselves. Thousands of students audition every year, but only so many make it into the institute while even fewer than that survive.

Whether you are an actor or actress, singer or dancer, musician or whatever those that are talented enough are usually the ones that make it into the musical and theater programs. Most people work hard all year to perfect their talents so they can put on one final performance that will either make or break them. But let's not forget that even though they are destined for greatness and just like every other high school, there is bound to be a little drama.

There will be hookups, breakups, heartbreaks, friendships, and let's not forget about the parties that will be thrown, most of which are off-campus. Numerous auditions are held every single year at the Los Angeles of the Performing Arts and people are even called back. Only a few have what it takes to make it in the theater and possibly be on Broadway one day. So, ask yourself this, do you have what it takes to be famous?

intro

roles

rules

destined

for
fame

genre

modern, slice of life

status

accepting

spots open

unlimited

question

answer

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

thank you all for your interest! I will get the cs thread up soon along with a temp occ.

been watching it A LOT lately and it was either this on my Hollywood Arts idea ๐Ÿ‘€ flipped a coin haha
I love it its like more mature victorious ๐Ÿ˜ญ i was just watching this last night im so ready for this

Definitely interested!
Also super interested (especially if thereโ€™s still some space left)
Tentative interest!
i am very interested !
thank you all for the interest! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I love it its like more mature victorious ๐Ÿ˜ญ i was just watching this last night im so ready for this
exactly! haha glad that youโ€™re ready for this ๐Ÿฉต

Snoop Jim Carrey GIF by Laff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back