• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

desperate for a role play (ignore post count)

I was thinking just a minute ago How would you feel if I suggested your character kidnapping my character? I love drama you see and im desperate for something to happen!! If not we could always discuss something?

If you are still looking for something, I'd be willing to discuss a game. Popular girl with the unpopular boy was what caught my eye since I was kind of in that position my early years of high school.

Send me a message! I don't bite. ( :) )

I would love to do a college-type RP with you. Any plot, honestly. I usually play female as well but would love to double :)

Sorry, I was at work I'm really into role playing anything right now although I do have a strong craving for a plot I have for a bad boy x good girl pairing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back