• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

desperate for a role play (ignore post count)

QueenCupCake

One Thousand Club
Hello everyone! I took a small hiatus recently, and I am terribly sorry to the people I haven't replied too, life is deciding to get me down in a bad way so I'm just looking for some new role plays (:

I don't have rules, there shouldn't be "rules" it should just be a free flowing story that we both have fun at doing together (:

That being said there are some things I would like my potential partners to consider.

I don't have limits: throw me the darkest, most twisted role play and I'll rise to the top.

However, there are some things I won't do, not much just some disturbing things to me.

Incest: I have an older brother... and I can't even.. it just.. no guys. No.

Serious age differences: I refuse to play some 14 year old girl with anyone above the age of 18.. and 18 is even pushing it, yes, I understand in the old days it wasn't a big deal, hell, my grandmother got married to my grandfather when she was 14 and he was 23, it was normal back then. Not now.

That's the only things I can think of at this point so moving on (:

I am a female, I prefer to play female, just being honest here, but as long as I can play one main female character I can double, triple, quadruple, hell, I can play ten guys to my one girl, I like to be flexible (:

Please let's chat (: I'm really friendly I swear! I'd like if I had a partner I can talk too.

As for genres :D

I don't do strict fandom, meaning if we are doing a plot similar to the notebook♡♡♡♡ I don't want to be allie, and react to everything just as she did, but we can definitely come up with very similar plots to certain things (:

I love love love modern day things, I never get enough of high school or college role plays♡♡ and I have a couple of plots for them.

I have never done a futuristic role play in the 5 years I've been role playing, but I suppose I could be convinced (:

I'm also not a huge fan of fantasy but I'm sure we could work something out.

My preference is MxF, but I could be convinced to do FxF, the only thing that I'm kind of reluctant to do is MxM, please don't be offended l, I'm just not used to it.

I have a plot that could be in a high school or college setting that I need a "bad ass", tough guy male for, that I am in serious need for right now, definitely my most craved♡ but I also have other pairings that I would do.

Deaf girl x hearing boy***

Teacher x student*

Kidnapped x kidnapped****

Popular girl x unpopular boy**

If you didn't see anything here that you like, please feel free to suggest! (:

Oopsie! I forgot one thing, silly me:) ROMANCE. I LOVE ROMANCE♡

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so down. Modern slice of life dramatic deals are my bread and butter. I haven't had a good high school/college plot in far too long. If you're interested, feel totally free to send me the plot you're craving, though I also love the popular girl x unpopular boy pairing. I'm sure we could come up with something regardless of what we decide on! <3

Thank GOD a reply! Haha I will send you the plot I've been craving and we'll see if we can work something out with that, if not then I'm sure we will figure something out

Hey there! I have a bit of an idea for a plot that you might be interested in (you did say dark and twisted was okay? n//n).

I'm seriously interested in a fxf roleplay about two girls that are in an asylum. I can't say it would be very true to life, but I'm craving a sad backstory/sad life/sad girl type of plot right now.

Of course, if that isn't your cup of tea, I'm open for all sort of other romance themes, just whatever you're really wanting right now. c:

QueenCupCake said:
I have... but a grease type plot.. we can try:)
Well..I was wondering do you do fxf and if yes..could we mayhaps...do a..Um sandy rizzo rp? These two are my crack ship(' :) )

I don't like to be selfish so I'm really willing to try whatever you have (:

I can't prom

Nichole said:
Well..I was wondering do you do fxf and if yes..could we mayhaps...do a..Um sandy rizzo rp? These two are my crack ship(' :) )
I can't promise that it will exactly be my cup of tea. Would you mind doing oc's? I have seen that movie two times and the last time was like 8 years ago to be honest, I can't remember anything about the characters

As long as you don't cut my head off for not getting her character right haha, like I said, I can't remember anything about the movie or characters and to be honest, never really liked the movie.

I know, I know, please don't shun me :o

Le gasp..bad you...tsk tsk jk..hmm I don't want to make you rp something that you didn't really like and I'm sorry I didn't read the rest of your post(:#) if course I wouldn't mind doing ocs

Honestly, just the movie wasn't my thing, all my friends were crazy about it lol, but we could try a role play if you want (:

Ok so there the pink ladies which consists of rizzo frenchy Marty and Jan

Oh you meant the plot ..well it's actually easier to look up the Wikipedia page of grease..it will give a much better explanation then I can to tell you the truth

I would love to play deaf girl and hearing boy. I do not mind playing the boy. I have not rp in awhile.

Asdfghjkl. If you're still looking, I'd love to do the high school or college setting one. I absolutely adore being able to make "bad ass" male characters.>//<

Are you still looking??

I'm really interested as well in the deaf girl x hearing boy plot. I typically like to play male so it's perfect! I'm also interested with the "bad ass" in the high-school setting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back