• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Desperate for a peculiarity RP, please?

WHATABOUTKARKAT

;; I'd like it to be passive but I really don't mind the setting, I have several characters lined up but only one with a full character skeleton. I've never rped this is particular.

• My responses will not be more than two paragraphs and no less than 3 sentences. I absolutely request you to be patient with my replies since they are almost never constant. If I do not reply for 30 minutes after a constant reply streak message me, most of the time I give reasoning for my absence. I don't not require you to instantly reply either.
  • If you do not like something that is going on and or feel that the rp is becoming boring, please say so, I'm open to fresh starts are complete plot twists.
  • Romance is a minimal thing in my rps, flirting and friendship like activities are fine. If you aren't sure about something go ahead about it and I'll comment if it rubs me wrong.
  • This is a really open rp. For people and ideas.

Please rp with me? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Basically like a superpower rp but less definite and less god like. Like for example someone could hover/fly but they couldn't "fully" control where they fly or when they fly. if they could, said person would not be doing airshows with the Blue Angels 24/7. So superpowers with more strict limitations than usual.

I'm interested! (Is this, by any chance, based on Ms. Peregrin's Home For Peculiar Children? It's a wonderful movie and book.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back