[Department of Defense against the Supernatural]Out of Character

Hmm... I can make a thread for the headquarters, or you could let me know where you imagine he is and I'll make that location. He could just be out and about in NYC? I'm not certain, I've been trying to figure that one out two X-X

Maybe the Golden Fang should take an interest in one of the department's current cases and sends Kidlat in as Buwan to investigate. Perhaps because the case is getting too close to the illegal dealings of one of their members... @Hel

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, yeah! Unless you want to read spoilers that your characters may not be aware of, you may want to refrain from reading threads you aren't involved in.

However, if you are nosey like me, and think you can still write characters without knowledge that you as a writer have, then you are of course more than welcome to read anything that you'd like.

*Wants to add all his characters...has no time to do so*...Guh, tomorrow is the day I'll add all of them and finally post.

Btw @Hel do I have the right to add threads? I could do the info regarding Elves, if you'd like.

Would be cool if some of you guys had some chars on Ethereal Plane later on. I mean come on, adventures on a super high spiritual level? Check. Evil gods/ ethereal beings? Check. OP characters doing Op battles? Checkity-do!

I mean it's awesome.

There are four characters for the Etheral plane so far. I plan to add a villain for that later on xD He'll most likely look like this:

lord_english_by_blackmatter234-d5ikuse.jpg

I may add another character, I was thinking of taking on Loki! he won't be a villan per say, just very much in it for himself.

Kylesar1 said:
Since I have no idea where to post for Luke, I'll make someone for the Ethereal Plane
Maltheal, the Reaper of souls.
You might wanna make him look a little different, cuz that's how Uther presently looks.

YOU APPRECIATE THAT, HEL

YOU KNOW HOW I AM

I'M SURPRISED I MANAGED TO LOOK AT THE PICTURE LONG ENOUGH TO GET THE URL.

ugh.

You didn't even scream to give it away, I'm so proud of you.

Sleipnir is terrified of Death the Kid. She hits me when I make references and yells a lot.

Actually, anytime someone mentions symmetry, actually.

I got someone who appeals to my certain taste in character creation. Not a reaper. Think of him as the OP version of Luke

1393690968233.png

Tenjin- The Japanese God of scholarship

Nice! but do you want the Japanese god or the Reaper? Though, until the death of Azure's character, I would imagine that he is the Reaper for now. Also, Kylesar, don't worry.

Liliana will be tossing a job to Luke soon, until then he could be in the tech room trying to track the Hallows? They are still out and about.

Hel said:
Nice! but do you want the Japanese god or the Reaper? Though, until the death of Azure's character, I would imagine that he is the Reaper for now. Also, Kylesar, don't worry.
Liliana will be tossing a job to Luke soon, until then he could be in the tech room trying to track the Hallows? They are still out and about.
I deleted my Reaper post, plus I'm working on the CS for the Japanese God

I'll post Luke in the Tech Room

Users who are viewing this thread

Back