[Department of Defense against the Supernatural]Out of Character

Hel

Daughter of Loki
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey! This is our new clubhouse. Have questions? Ask away, wanna chat? Chat away!

Here is where anything that happens out of character will be said and discussed, standard stuff, of course.

Be polite and respectful, if there are any debates, come to Sleipnir, Kylesar1, Elias, or me for help. Bookwyrm and AzureSky are also moderators for this RP, so you may take any problems with other players to them as well. We will do our best to settle everything peacefully and without stepping on too many toes!

@Trundle @Archangel Galdrael

All of you have been involved or interested in the department, I am tagging you here to let you know that the hosted project is ready to go if you wouldn't mind posting your CSs here?

And by here I mean in the character section of the hosted project!

So, question here. What happens to the original DDAMPSEA roleplay? Do we just leave it?

Elias said:
So, question here. What happens to the original DDAMPSEA roleplay? Do we just leave it?
Uh... I think that we just leave it for the Archives. I'll make a final post over there, maybe?

I'm going to take some time and look at the code for the profiles. I've never used it before, so I'll need to acquaint myself with it first.

BookWyrm said:
I'm going to take some time and look at the code for the profiles. I've never used it before, so I'll need to acquaint myself with it first.
Okay :) I tried to make it so that it's pretty plug and play, the code is already set up the only parts that need changing are the gaps or the parts in between two bracketed terms, if that makes sense.

Should be pie. ;)

I'm working on an extended bit of information and origins for Osteomancy right now, the dragon post will come afterwards. Please bare with me if my capitalization or posts are a little odd. My laptop is slowly going the way of the dodo bird, and my keyboard is starting to stick and not register at times. Luckily I should have a new computer within a month.

Hey, I planned on writing up some new cases to deal with so we don't put ALL OUR AGENTS on the Hallows case. Who's interested in putting characters on alternative cases?

...I am for one

I've got Ronan's profile up and updated some. Carnifex is coming tomorrow, and I am probably going to just scrap Scath and leave him in the old forum. Besides, I am wanting to add some more information to the Dragon's overall backstory that I think will make it a bit more interesting to have them as characters.

Awesome, We'll get some other cases started. They'll be initially announced in the Work room, then anything that occurs outside of the department will take place in the respective threads

Ladies and gents, we have four cases available — some more vague than others. We have time skipped to Monday morning.

Finished porting my old chars, now I gotta add Vortigas and probably a god-character/something that I would like to play on Ethereal PLane

Dnaleri017 said:
Sorry I've been disconnected for the past 2 weeks so im sorta trying to catch up on everything xD can I get an update or something?
We got a hosted project!! Haha!

Other than that, anything that is truly important is listed under a history prefix and I believe it's called recent history or something like that. It has a pretty up to date timeline.

Hel said:
We got a hosted project!! Haha!
Other than that, anything that is truly important is listed under a history prefix and I believe it's called recent history or something like that. It has a pretty up to date timeline.
Awesome! I'll check the recent history then, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back