• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

demon x human

Okay. Basically my plot can be set in modern day or in the future. It involves a castle full of demons that feed off of torturing humans. One of the humans attempts to escape and runs into a demon that seems more humane than the rest. He decides to help her escape.

I'm not quite sure how to do it. Out of curiosity were you going to start the role play with me now? I'm just wondering because I'm bored, haha.

Anyway, can you message me and I'll send it in the response?

Oh, you're new. We might have to wait a few days. I'm not sure how long it takes before "conversations" (PMs) are available. In order to start one, click on the profile picture and you should see "Profile Page" "Follow" and "Ignore" buttons. In a few days "Start A Conversation" should appear.

Yo. I'm Elliot. I'm interested in your idea. Are you only wanting a single other person to write this with or would you consider another on the side? I'm also new, so from the sounds of things, I can't message you. So... there's that.

I'm definitely looking for as many partners as I can get, Elliot. I'm very active, so I'm always open to new partners. What character are you looking to play? I'm going to assume you want to play the demon?

I'm always still looking. Never hesitate to send me a message. I don't mind playing the male or female characters, they're both interesting to me and I've developed characters for both roles! :D So I'm going to send both of you a message.

Elliot said:
Yeah, that'd be cool. I like male characters more than females anyhow.
Elliot, I'm so sorry, I assumed you were a male by the name. x3 I don't care who you play, it's totally up to you. You have to get 10 posts and be registered for over 24 hours though before we can PM each other. So get to making some posts! Haha.

InnocenceLost said:
I'm always still looking. Never hesitate to send me a message. I don't mind playing the male or female characters, they're both interesting to me and I've developed characters for both roles! :D So I'm going to send both of you a message.

Elliot, I'm so sorry, I assumed you were a male by the name. x3 I don't care who you play, it's totally up to you. You have to get 10 posts and be registered for over 24 hours though before we can PM each other. So get to making some posts! Haha.
Awesome! Send one on over!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back