• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Demon * Witch - Anime/Asia style(Open)

DownTheRabbitHole

This one will get a little complex. What's so complex? Well, my dear friend. I find myself having it first be a story. But then was like. "Oh gosh. I think this would be better as a role play." So here we are. It fit more for an anime style. Like fruit basket/anime and manga or Black Bird/manga.

SO the complex part. Maybe this tale, from my story will help. If you have any questions please ask. I know this may be a bit complex.

Tale
When demons have children. The male would be a demon and wait for his Tamashi(Soul) witch. While it was a female would be a witch, while a male is classified as a demon to humans. Witches would get matched up with a demon through a Mahōnomizu(Magic water) at birth. When a witch has matched, the name of the witch's family appears on the Mahōnomizu and the name of the Demon. The witch gets named by the demon. Which is part of claiming a witch. Demons can claim a different witch if they are unable to wait for there Tamashi or their witch dies. But Demons can only claim one at a time. Because a witch is powerless without her demon near her. The claiming stage is an emblem of the demons clan on the wrist through a kiss on the hand. As a proposal to the relationship. The demon names the witch before or after the wrist mark. Then when the witch was older a kiss on the lips to receive power. To start learning to control the magic.
Usually, it's the noble demon clans do the Tamashi. While the lower class demon clans. Grabs any demon-less witch and use them to bare children then dispose of the witch afterward.

But claiming isn't the only thing to do with the Tamashi witch or another witch the demon falls in love with. After claiming, the witch grows up with the demon. After a while, they go to witch and demon school together. Then once the witch and demon learn what they need to master. They head back to the demon clan. An get things squared away for the marking stage.
The marking stage is the stage where they join in marriage and the joining of the two into one (making love, which we time skip)

The demon clans are different with magic. Like Kitsune clan is fox clan who would have shape-shifting skills and camouflage. Also, have the clan your character is born in have the personality of the type of clan you are in. Like Dragon (Highest rank demon clan) they treasure whats close to them. While defending their treasure. They have a hot temper. etc.Clan name is based on English-Japanese translation

Clan characteristics. (All just samples)

Dragon
user uploaded image

user uploaded image

user uploaded image

Kitsume
user uploaded image

Snake
user uploaded image

Spider
user uploaded image

user uploaded image

Ancient Weapons
user uploaded image

Ancient Weapons are old weapons that were made by the first head of each clan. When all the clans had no alliance. Everyone was enemies. War had been going on to long. While some clans made alliances. To make the war lessen. But after all the clans left, fought equally matched. The clans decided to destroy or bury the weapons so deep in different realms. But most clans destroyed the weapons. But the weapons are made of really strong metal. While it channels demons magic to destroy their enemies. (message me if you decide to have a AW) Ancient weapons can only be held by those who are are in the clan it was made in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character Sheet:(You do not have to use this)

Appearance: (Preferably a picture of any kind anime or realistic )
Name:(Name given by demon-Birthfamily clan name- clan married into)<-- for witch, for demon ---> (Parent given name-Birth clan)
If a witch who was your demon from birth:
If a witch are you demonless? If so how?:
Clan:
Weapon of choice:
Magic:
History:Roleplay 1x1 or group?Other things we should know:)

Tossing my interest in this. I think CS stuff is supposed to go into Extra Pages forum though.

The character sheet is just for those who don't know what they would be playing. I'm still getting used to this website. So if character sheets have to be sent to me via pm then that's fine. Im unsure about that though so I just posted it with the story info.

But as for being interested that awesome! What are you interested in playing?

The character sheet is just for those who don't know what they would be playing. I'm still getting used to this website. So if character sheets have to be sent to me via pm then that's fine. Im unsure about that though so I just posted it with the story info.

But as for being interested that awesome! What are you interested in playing?
I'd be most interested with a witch character, though if needed I could consider doing a witch and a demon since I know it can be hard to evenly fill these types of role RPs where you have to match players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back