• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [☆] Demon Slayer , MDZS , + more ! ( Roleplay Search )

kaigakoos.

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Untitled214_20240706230909.png

[ ☆ ] hiya ! call me kai !
— i am an adult !! doing full time + looking into school
— semi literate to literature writer !

⭐︎ i am not truly picky when it
comes to writing partners, but
i just ask you match my energy &
talk with me ooc sometimes !

[ ☆ ] what am i looking for ?
⭐︎ demon slayer
ships ? zenitsu x genya ( tanji / genya )
rengoku x giyuu ( akaza / uzui / sanemi )
douma x shino ( akaza also okay ! )

[ ☆ ] lego monkie kid / journey to the west
⭐︎ it’s so silly
ships ? shadowpeach !! theyre my main interest right now

[ ☆ ] grandmasters of demonic cultivation
⭐︎ wei wuxian & lan wangji make me so happy

[ ☆ ] Genshin Impact
⭐︎ i am semi interested in this? my main focus will be thoma x childe or chiscara but i am down to hear out any other ships

i am interested in alternate universes canon verse and mixed verses !! i love seeing characters in different ways

i mostly only roleplay M x M since that’s what i am most comfortable with & prefer not to do canon x oc.

i am not used to this site at all but i hope to meet you soon !

Last edited:
With the Tanjiro / Genya ship for Demon Slayer, did you have a preference for which character you wanted to play as? kaigakoos. kaigakoos.

I do not have any preference since I have experience with all the characters! Whatever you want me to write, I will be
In that case I could definitely write Tanjiro for you! I just finished the Hashira Training Arc the other day and I've been itching for a Demon Slayer rp.

Mind to ask about Lego Monkie Kid RP? Can we do ocs or something? Well if you are willing to chat and try to see if we match

Hello? I re-read stuff and I am still open to Lego Monkie Kid RP if you are willing I can make a dm for us if needed too :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back