• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Demon Road

Timmey is a little thrown off by the fire ball and doesn't dodge as well as he could have. Nevertheless he succeeds and proceeds to loot the chest. He finds 25 gold and leather boots (-1 ac). Timmey has now explored the whole cave.

Timmy attempts to flap his wings and fly out of the cave. Timmy falls on his ass, and scoots his way out of the cave instead. Timmy is retarded.

Last edited by a moderator:
Timmey follows the tunnel until it ends and lets Timmey out into a forest. The birds are chirping and nature seems at peace. But Timmey can't get the image of the strange ritual out of his head. He sees a sign with directions, they cities Timmey can travel to are Far Water, Weadlestone and Bromwich.

When he arrives the first thing he notices is how busy the town is. This surprised him because of how small the town was, only 5 houses and 4 businesses. Despite this the streets are filled with children playing and everyone looks happy. Timmey can go to the blacksmith, magic enchanter, tavern, or potion stand.

The blacksmith greets Timmey happily "Good afternoon sir, how can i help you. Perhaps you need a new sword to replace that rusty stick on your side. Or maybe you need leather that isn't in pieces? No matter what you need my shop has it all just say the word."

The blacksmith looks confused "Well, that doesn't tell me much. What's your price range? how many swords? What kind of armor?"

The black smith facepalms and continues "sir that is way too broad how much money do you have because I have all kinds of swords and armor. How about this steel sword (2d4) for 120 gold, deal?"

The blacksmith smiles and says "Of course I do the iron sword (1d6) costs 80 gold, the leather gloves and boots each cost 50, and the leather armor costs 110 gold. So, what'll you have?"

Timmy hands over his stuff, then purchases leather gloves, leather armor, and an iron sword. "This means I have to pay you 195 gold," says Timmy, handing over the gold and the items, and taking the sword and such. "Thank you." Timmy walks into the tavern.

[dice]19718[/dice]

The Moment Timmey opens the door he notices it is filled to the brim with dwarves. As soon as one dwarf spots him the dwarf shouts "DIFFERENT!" The dwarves beat Timmey for what seems like forever. The bartender eventually calms them down but not before Timmey has lost 8 life and broken an arm and a leg. Timmey then sits down at the bar.

[dice]19719[/dice]

Timmy drinks a health potion. He then walks up to the bartender and asks, "any work a guy like me can get around here for high pay?

[dice]19720[/dice]

The bartender spits in a cup then begins polishing it "Yea o' course there's work. But what kinda work ya lookin for? If you ain't 'fraid of little blood I got a personal job for ya."

"aye you'll get a fair pay. It won't be easy but i need you to assassinate the dragonborn runin' the potions stand. Here's her home address, I don't care how it's done as long as it is and it won't be traced back to me."

"Oh, I think it's plenty negotiable. I can go to the guards right now and tell them you're planning to assassinate the dragonborn running the potato stand. I can show them the paper you gave me with his home address on it as evidence. I'm sure they will be able to match your handwriting. I've heard jail is nice this time of year...so long as you don't drop the soap." Timmy smiles. "So how 'bout that 125?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back