• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern DEMESNE // { ⚡ ; ᴀ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ }

Awesome! Since you're all here, I was wondering if you guys had any questions, any ideas on characters, anything special you expect or want to see in the roleplay? I think that's the question I wanted to ask, anyway, haha.

Eidolon said:
Awesome! Since you're all here, I was wondering if you guys had any questions, any ideas on characters, anything special you expect or want to see in the roleplay? I think that's the question I wanted to ask, anyway, haha.
Hey hey! Do you have an idea of what the parents would look like maybe? Also, any ideas towards age range?

Mmmm, since the parents are probably going to be very minor characters and we're focusing on the kids, their appearance is going to be determined kind of based on what people want their individual characters to look like. When we all come together in a group message, perhaps people could pitch in some face claims they'd like to use and we can determine from there? Or just appearance in general, since I won't be making images a requirement. As for age range, I'll allow anything under the age of thirty, I think. On the more extreme sides of that spectrum, people will have to provide a strong case as to why their character has to be that age and will have to put up with the consequences of either no longer living with the parents (and thus having less opportunities to be involved in the roleplay) or being inept (i.e., toddlers). The ideal is kids around the age of six to seventeen, but I'm flexible. Let me know if those answers are not sufficient for your questions haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eidolon said:
Mmmm, since the parents are probably going to be very minor characters and we're focusing on the kids, their appearance is going to be determined kind of based on what people want their individual characters to look like. When we all come together in a group message, perhaps people could pitch in some face claims they'd like to use and we can determine from there? Or just appearance in general, since I won't be making images a requirement. As for age range, I'll allow anything under the age of thirty, I think. On the more extreme sides of that spectrum, people will have to provide a strong case as to why their character has to be that age and will have to put up with the consequences of either no longer living with the parents (and thus having less opportunities to be involved in the roleplay) or being inept (i.e., toddlers). The ideal is kids around the age of six to seventeen, but I'm flexible. Let me know if those answers are not sufficient for your questions haha.

Ah it did

:D I'm so hyped to apply for this rp!

*sweats* See, any time I make an official statement that I will do something by x date, I never do. My guesstimate is some time this month.

Eidolon said:
*sweats* See, any time I make an official statement that I will do something by x date, I never do. My guesstimate is some time this month.
okay, that's fine :) i totally understand -- deadlines make me procrastinate even more tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back