Define the avatar above you in one word

Cat; now I know this may seem like a confusing choice, but let me explain.

The avatar above me is obviously art of a creature using a watergun; the key to figuring out why I chose "cat" becomes apparent when we really look at the details. It has pointed ears, similar to those of a cat. It also has 4 lines, 2 on each side; these most likely represent whiskers. Of course, multiple creatures have both pointed ears & whiskers, so how does that narrow it down to a cat? This is because cats are the most iconic creature when humans think of pointed ears & whiskers; thus, I define the avatar above me with the word "cat".

Voider's Nonsensical Tangent #6

Last edited:
Cat; now I know this may seem like a confusing choice, but let me explain.

The avatar above me is obviously art of a creature using a watergun; the key to figuring out why I chose "cat" becomes apparent when we really look at the details. It has pointed ears, similar to those of a cat. It also has 4 lines, 2 on each side; these most likely represent whiskers. Of course, multiple creatures have both pointed ears & whiskers, so how does that narrow it down to a cat? This is because cats are the most iconic creature when humans think of pointed ears & whiskers; thus, I define the avatar above me with the word "cat".

Voider's Nonsensical Tangent #6
bro got the whole explanation for his math equation💀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back