• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Decode-ooc

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

decode

ooc

scroll

SICOA also known as the Special Intelligence & Covert Operations Agency is a CIA special task force primarily contracted to execute and complete the more elite and dangerous missions other operatives are not capable of. These missions consists of collecting intel pertaining to dangerous syndicates, assassinating members of criminal or political organizations and preventing world catastrophes such as biochemical warfare or nuclear destruction. The task force is made up of members with troubled or criminal pasts that the CIA have been keeping tabs on. They are given the ultimatum to be recruited for the agency, members will be given new identities in exchange for their expertise and skills. If the invitation is declined they will be imprisoned for their crimes. SICOA is stationed at an off the grid location whose whereabouts is only know by the CIA. Each member of the team will have an area of the building for them but have the freedom to live off the premises and continue their everyday lives while under the supervision and surveillance of the CIA.

Alright here is the temporary ooc, any questions that you may have can be asked here or if you just want to chat with each other. And if you know others who would be down to join please let them know!
monkeydoll555 monkeydoll555 SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles The Architect 50000 The Architect 50000 RoninN7 RoninN7 Wyll Wyll aggravatedspacedolphins aggravatedspacedolphins

♡coded by uxie♡

Hey y'all
logastellus logastellus Theres this thing that happens on mobile where the name of the thread appears as flags (I think it's about the font or something).
So, this is what it shows up as for mobile.
1000020145.jpg
I know there's a way to correct it but I can't exactly remember right now, just wanted to let you know.

Hey y'all
logastellus logastellus Theres this thing that happens on mobile where the name of the thread appears as flags (I think it's about the font or something).
So, this is what it shows up as for mobile.
View attachment 1171767
I know there's a way to correct it but I can't exactly remember right now, just wanted to let you know.
Dammit! Why is it doing that?!?! Let me fix it

Dammit! Why is it doing that?!?! Let me fix it
I believe its the font you chose. The flag emoji tag is generally comprised of two letters and for some reason when this font is used, it triggers the emoji tags. It does the same thing on discord.

I believe its the font you chose. The flag emoji tag is generally comprised of two letters and for some reason when this font is used, it triggers the emoji tags. It does the same thing on discord.
Oh thats so lame honestly but thanks for letting me know i changed it to a different font and I am hoping it doesn't do the same thing so fingers crossed.

spent all day writing (the glorious free time I had), but I got one app done. might do another if I have time.

might have also gotten lost in the sauce making him. XD

just beyond excited for this!

shelovesajax shelovesajax it is stated in the rules that realistic faceclaims are mandatory. No AI generated images or hand drawn images. If you need help finding face claims I am happy to lend my assistance.

shelovesajax shelovesajax it is stated in the rules that realistic faceclaims are mandatory. No AI generated images or hand drawn images. If you need help finding face claims I am happy to lend my assistance.
sorry it’s not AI or hand drawn it’s a 3d model from r6 siege!! It’s screenshots from official animations. I thought it was realistic but I can change it for a human face claim :).

CS up.
Sorry it took a minute; was my first time working with someone else's code so I had to figure all that out first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back