Death?

"Reports are still coming in, but casualties are believed to be in the low two-thousands. Our whole nation grieves at the scale of this senseless tragedy."

"Don't forget to clean out the fridge. Love you, bye."

Honestly had not considered, even though sorting out related documents in case the unexpected happens. Probably should write up a script to push notifications to various Internet friends? "I bequeath unto <blog> my incomplete fanworks. Fandom forever. Go forth and create all the things." And then carpe diem as result of writing the script. (Like, no one is gonna write my obituary, but I can be my own .exe-cutor. Sorry sorry.)

[QUOTE="Captain Hesperus]"I hope someone deleted my browser history..."
Captain Hesperus

[/QUOTE]
Oh sh-bleep.

"Please reformat the following devices. Sincerely, your ghost in the shell."

Aw. I've actually come up with quite a few and can't really decide which one to use. Preferrably, I'm going to do something very important that can be summarized in curt words - or even better, just pretty symbols and diagrams. Something like S = K log W, or a sphere inside a cylinder, or a heptadecagon. But oh, those things are becoming more and more difficult since all the elegant ones are being taken.

If all else fails, though, there's still this one I'll forever remain fond of:

"This man incremented the entropy of the universe."

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm not really sure how a ghost died."

"It wasn't until her room started to smell that we realized something was wrong. We thought she was just too busy playing one of her games."

[ Or something like that, I'm hold up in my room for hours at a time trying to play a game being to end no breaks. Especially lately, first Super Paper Mario, now Minish Cap. Once I get a memory card for gamecube it's ganna be Luigi's Mansion. ]

@Roo I love Luigi's mansion! We have it for the gamecube, but we play it through the wii. My brother has beat the game 4 times already.

PlayfulWolf said:
@Roo I love Luigi's mansion! We have it for the gamecube, but we play it through the wii. My brother has beat the game 4 times already.
I've never played it, but I want to

My mom hates video games so I didn't get to play them growing up. Now I'm doing the sensible things, and playing every game I can find.

Mostly nintendo stuff, I had my dad hack my wii and now I've got a ton of game on it for multiple consoles.

She was a bright girl, but will be remembered in her constant words, "Where did I put that?" and, "I can't believe I did that.."

"The one riddle he could not solve became his undoing."

If bipolar disorder murders me before old age does. It's likely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back