Death Weapon Meister Academy(Soul Eater)

Ah, oops. [MENTION=3301]Ember Bare[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1789]Darksoul90[/MENTION] you are accepted. My bad for lack of saying such things. Got caught up with real life. And Borderlands 2. . .

Are you playing borderlands on PC?

I can help you out there if you want

(I've been distracted as well, but now I'm back and ready to go!)

Full Name: Kadis Nightray

Nickname: Raven

Looks:

Weapon:is it okay if I take Sol and Jet?

Unique ability(Black Blood, Able to transfer SoulWavelengths Directly, yada, yada...): Soul Wavelenghts

Good/Bad/Neutral/Both: Neutral

History: Rather not mention right away.

Hand to hand abilities: Quick and queit, "land soft, get up quick"

Personality: Sarcastic, queit, calm, playful, deceptive, clever

Weakness: cats

Theme Song(Optional): Boulevard of Broken Dreams

(yes, I am new to this website, but I am a plenty experienced roleplayer)

[MENTION=3662]White Fang~[/MENTION] They are actually taken already, sorry.

[MENTION=3418]Kanna Haneoka[/MENTION], [MENTION=1758]RobinDenstro[/MENTION], [MENTION=4]Sui[/MENTION], [MENTION=3398]Seirah_Umazuki[/MENTION], [MENTION=72]Riddle78[/MENTION], [MENTION=3301]Ember Bare[/MENTION], [MENTION=3584]Dante_Abrax[/MENTION], [MENTION=1789]Darksoul90[/MENTION], [MENTION=3662]White Fang~[/MENTION], all you must put in your charrie sheet who your weapon/meister is, if you have one. It's not a rule to break, saying as there was a little slip up recently. Seriously, it's something you shouldn't have to be told to do, and it's also in a way, my own fault. Forgive me for my dumb***ness.

I beilieve that Sui and I did do that. It's an element on the signup sheet,after all. We listed eachother specifically.

Then a few people(*Cough* Me *Cough*) Should really re-read previous posts. I think this happened last night when I was over-tired and I don't think things through.

...Yea

I think I'll leave mine be for now.

If there's anything wrong with it, ask again and I'll change it.

I think that it was decided that Dante's character Katrina would be my meister. However, we haven't really reached that point in the story where this becomes true.

Well I don't really care who my weapon is (you should put up who's taken and who's not on the first post *by that meaning edit it*)

[MENTION=3662]White Fang~[/MENTION] Saying as you should also read every character's bio, so you know them, that's not my responsibility. And also, my character is STILL without a meister. And he's the first one to even have been in the RP. Shows how much people like chained weapons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back