Death Note: Wammy's House

I did, thank you! While I could've stood for another few hours I feel much more alive then before. Ah, and thank you so much. I like to think that I do, I've been writing him for a few years at this point so I feel like I've got quite a good grip on him. He's just... a very strong character, yanno? Strong willed and very active when he's awake, so he takes some energy to write.

I have an interview and then after that I'll join the main thread!

Yeah, I agree, he's a very strong, interesting character :)

Okay, Jo and I look forward to having you join the RP, good luck with your interview :D

(I invited people I found in a different Death Note RP I found! Maybe now, this won't die!)

(Um, it's Wammy's house so there is no Misa...and Matt is taken, I think. The girls and I mostly play OC's, but it's fun...)

Melix said:
(If no one else bothers to adopt poor Mels, I'll take him.)
I thought you took Mel I'll take him 

Melix said:
(Um, it's Wammy's house so there is no Misa...and Matt is taken, I think. The girls and I mostly play OC's, but it's fun...)
lol I'll take Mel

(Awesome.) 
(But I think you still need to make a bio...just wait for Pyre or Jo to get online.)

Melix said:
(Awesome.) 
(But I think you still need to make a bio...just wait for Pyre or Jo to get online.)
ok I may not be online much longer though my brother wants to log in

Ah cool! Thanks Melix, and yeah sure, go ahead and put a bio up please :)

You can play Mel and and OC if you like, I have two characters and once Pyre gets back she has three characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back