• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Death Note: A New Beginning

(@X3 Infernal Infinity if you want you can be my shinigami now :3. The owner hasn't been on for a while and it's very lonely having conversations with two of my own characters X3. Also I haven't been posting because uh- I have been very very busy!)

I forgot to post... 
Vladimir paused and realized the boy started trembling. He let out a long sigh, this job sucked sometimes. He always had a soft spot for kids, even if they were adolescent. His job never let him get close enough to anyone, let alone have children of his own. Now that he felt bad for the kid he would probably have to buy him an ice cream or something to atleast make it up.

"Ack! Stop with the trembling. I'm not trying to scare you, I'm doing this to protect you." He said abruptly and sympathetically.

He let out another sigh. 'Why didn't I just wait for his parents?' He regrettably thought to himself. If he would've done that he would've avoided this entire situation. However he didn't blame the overall ridiculously given job. He was sure Lucy had an idea of what she was doing and the precautions she was taking so early were relatively sane and understandable.

"Say kid I'm sorry for scaring you. Do you want me to go buy you an ice cream to make up for it?" He said to the kid.

As they were talking, Kimiko slowly walks by. She is the strangest person there, as her uniform is that of a school on the other side of Tokyo. As she is passing by, she stops and picks up her cellphone. At the same time, Vladimir gets a call, telling him to go to the hotel furthest to the east, at room 147, tomorrow night. Due to a filter, the voice is unable to be identified, as well as there being no number to call back with.

Last edited by a moderator:
(@YuiIsPetra I do this in the best interest to help you, but I would somehow find a way to associate your detective with my own. That way you might have a lot more to do. Might I ask you to extend your post, I know you are capable. Shoot for a paragraph. Maybe you can pm me and we can set something up.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back