• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy dead thread

Arisa Takera

Hello! If you're reading this then I hope you're looking for an RP

I've been rping off and on for a while now. I'm back into it and ready to find some new partners. My preference is playing female characters with male characters but I'm also up for playing multiple characters in a story. Please be aware that I will only RP with users age 18 or older. This is my preference as I am over 18. Right now I'm only looking for 1x1 stories, I don't care much for group RPs. My preferred communication is Discord.

1. I'm not a grammar nazi but please do you best! Likewise I won't ask for a minimum size post from you. Let me know your style and I will match it.
2. I prefer to play OC/OC. I will play with canon characters but I will often not play a canon character. I never feel like I pull it off very well and do best with my own character
3. I do enjoy romance in my plots. This is a loose term and doesn't always have to be sappy.

Easy right? Great!

Prefered Genre: Fantasy, medieval fantasy, fandom ( I know fandom is a really blanket term but I'm in way too many to actually list but it covers tons of anime, films and tv shows. If you have a specific fandom please feel free to ask me )

If you want to play in a modern setting please come to me with a plot you think will interest me. It should have a fantasy twist, as slice of life modern settings don't hold my attention very well.

Last edited:
What's up, if you still want a rp partner then im down for it. Just send me a PM and we can decide on a topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back