• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dead Boy Detectives and more!

LuxOttie

One Time Luck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(Apologies if this double posts somehow. I tried to post it and now I can't seem to find it!)

Hi, I'm Lux.

I have just finished Dead Boy Detectives and I'm obsessed. It was so good, and I'd love to write in the universe.

Looking for someone to play Charles Rowland against my OC. In return I'm happy to play anyone for you (Clearly I know that Charles/Edwin is endgame, but I would love to play around with the complications of ghost/human relationships, confusing feelings, etc.) In return I'm happy to play anyone for you! I have a few plot bunnies, and would love to plot with you. Also happy to do crossovers.
Dead Boys GIF by NETFLIX

If that's not your jam, I have a few other fandoms listed below.

All characters will be 18+. I love making playlists, and gushing over our characters. I love to make crappy GIFs of our face claims, plot and come up with head canons about them too. I also love when our OC's can interact as well, but its not a requirement... I just get more invested in the RP if the stories intersect.

A bit about me:
  • Well over 21, Female
  • Doubling preferred (I'll play a character for your Canon or OC, You'll do the same for me)
  • Enjoy romance in the plot but also enjoy an actual story.
  • 2 to 4 paragraphs per character per post. Shorter is better at the moment but not one liners.
  • I love AU's
  • M/F, F/F, M/M
  • Not replacing anyone, just looking for some more partners!

You:
  • Over 18 (Preferably over 21)
  • Double friendly

Other Fandom List (Characters I want to pair against in parenthesis)
  • Mayans MC (Angel, Manny**)
  • Ted Lasso (Roy Kent)
  • Trueblood or Trueblood Inspired
  • The Magicians (Penny)
  • Z-Nation (10k or Addy)
  • Black Sails (Billy Bones)
  • Harry Potter (George Weasley, Charlie Weasley)

Last edited:
Forgot to mention that I prefer a private message over replying in the thread!

If you’re interested, please PM me with your age (confirm you are over 18+) and what you’re interested in Rping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back