DayBreakers [Inactive]

Jason thought about what Angela had said. Although he had no loved ones that were being fed on, or had died that way this was not the first group of survivors he had been a member of but hopefully it would be the last.

"That they do." Jason replied grimly "We should consider ourselves lucky we're even still alive."

He looked around the kitchen in an attempt to find something he could cook into a half-decent meal. He found some rice and tinned kidney beans.

"Is rice and beans okay?" He asked both of them

Mason gritted his teeth as he saw the other vampire eye him. But Mason quickly returned his gaze to the girl, who's name was Elisa. "My name is Mason." He said grimly, ignoring the apology. He didn't know why, but ever since he'd met these... new vampires, his day went down the drain. Maybe meeting new people, or vampires, wasn't such a good idea. Mason rubbed the back of his neck, while carefully holding his black umbrella in the other. "Listen, I need to head back to my house soon. I think the sun is slowly seeping into my umbrella." He grinned, his sharp teeth shinning. Mason continued, "So if you want to say anything important, say it now. Or you could follow me to my house. See if I have any blood there." He teased.

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back