• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dawn Of The Dead {Closed}

KillGill

Snap out of it

zombie_romero_web--400x300.jpg

When there is no more room in hell, the dead walk the earth. Following an ever-growing epidemic of zombies that have risen from the dead, A group of survivors seek refuge in a secluded shopping mall.

I was just wondering to see who would be intrested in a Roleplay based on the 1978 film
Dawn Of The Dead.

http://www.rpnation.com/threads/dawn-of-the-dead.72239/

Last edited by a moderator:
I was watching a movie named after this.

Except it wasn't the 1978 film, it was a film about teenagers breaking a pot which releases an evil spirit which curses everyone they make eye contact with to kill themselves, turning into zombies.

Named Dawn of the Dead.

TurtleGod said:
I was watching a movie named after this.
Except it wasn't the 1978 film, it was a film about teenagers breaking a pot which releases an evil spirit which curses everyone they make eye contact with to kill themselves, turning into zombies.

Named Dawn of the Dead.
I think I saw that on netflix X3

I'm interested.

May I ask what time frame this takes place in?

Just like I like my Dawn of the Dead, in the 70's and original. *still likes the remake as well*

When shall you create this RP?

[QUOTE="David Parks]2 spots left!

[/QUOTE]
How young do you think you'd allow a character to be? And is there a character limit? I was thinking of doing a father and son team to fill both final slots. Would that be ok?

wonderboy1234 said:
How young do you think you'd allow a character to be? And is there a character limit? I was thinking of doing a father and son team to fill both final slots. Would that be ok?
I'd say youngest you could be will be about nine or ten. And sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back