• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom πƒπ€π–𝐍 β€” CLOSED

if anyone will be needing an extension please let me know, I’m more than happy to provide them! Placeholders and sheets are looking good, and if anyone has questions or needs help feel free to ask!

I will put out another reminder on the 14th to double check if anyone needs an extension! Keep up the good work ❀️

i think i’ve finished my characters for the most part! may add lil details here and there. looking forward to reading all the apps!!

PSA 2
Quick reminder!

Since it’s easy to miss I wanted to make sure everyone knows you can work with me to make an individual role if the provided ones aren’t hitting for you! I’m happy to work with you guys on something 😊

Got my lil' boy up
Sorry I've been so quiet in OOC, things got intense over here for a second
No worries!!

Reminder that if anyone needs extensions, just let me know!!! The deadline will be tomorrow at 10 PM EST and those who were accepted will be privately notified ❀️

i'll right i think i'm goooood & finished, thanks for letting me do all that custom stuff lol ✌️

Hey yo, I applied for the follower role, please do let me know if I need to change anything and I'll do it right away! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back