• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom πƒπ€π–𝐍 β€” CLOSED

cherry lips

𝐟𝐚𝐒𝐫𝐲 π₯𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭𝐬
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
5385a91617194a8a74d218a33b69447f.jpg

All accepted applicants have been notified! Thank you for applying!

Last edited:
Definitely applying for The Dreamer role

i'm going to apply for the fraud and the realist! i have a third character app i might also put up for a different role but obviously decide on whichever 1 or 2 you think would fit the roles better c:

i'm applying for the follower and the ugly duckling! i also have a third in mind that i might put up as well but of course decide between which you think fits the rp more! πŸ’•

cool cool, just keep things balanced everyone! lmk if you have any issues or questions

just noticed that you guys were saying you're applying for three roles, please stick to two!

just noticed that you guys were saying you're applying for three roles, please stick to two!
so sorry, i thought i was clear 😭 i AM only applying for/expecting one-two roles, just wanted to post three potential in case you felt one didn't fit but another does? if it's still an issue though i will apply for just two c:

so sorry, i thought i was clear 😭 i AM only applying for/expecting one-two roles, just wanted to post three potential in case you felt one didn't fit but another does? if it's still an issue though i will apply for just two c:
no it's my bad for missing things when i read through the first time, i blame the heat lol. but just so it's fair for everyone who will apply, keep it to the two limit please

no it's my bad for missing things when i read through the first time, i blame the heat lol. but just so it's fair for everyone who will apply, keep it to the two limit please
no worries then! i'll stick with the fraud and the realist in that case c:

cherry lips cherry lips hi! was just reading through your characters history and i noticed this "Gwen was sent information and pictures about the little side action that Kirk was getting from Selena, causing Gwen to have an emotional outburst, something she never did" who is selena? 🫣 i haven't seen her mentioned anywhere in the lore so i was curious! c:

mostly asking 'cause i was under the impression that it was the ugly duckling that kirk was getting side action from?

cherry lips cherry lips hi! was just reading through your characters history and i noticed this "Gwen was sent information and pictures about the little side action that Kirk was getting from Selena, causing Gwen to have an emotional outburst, something she never did" who is selena? 🫣 i haven't seen her mentioned anywhere in the lore so i was curious! c:

mostly asking 'cause i was under the impression that it was the ugly duckling that kirk was getting side action from?
oop solid catch. i need to take the name out, it's meant to just be a placeholder name

here!! got my placeholders up!

not deadset on the heartbreaker's face bc was going back and forth between his and another one.

here!! got my placeholders up!

not deadset on the heartbreaker's face bc was going back and forth between his and another one.
I feel that, I switch up fcs a lot lol

PSA
Quick reminder:
The twin’s deaths were ruled accidents due to weather. Forensics, evidence, and examinations of the twins came to realistic conclusions and therefore the case was filed away as a tragic accident. While some of the friends suspected that may not be the case, nobody else does!

Also please DO NOT PLOT!!! It makes me feel obligated to accept characters if people are already plotting behind the scenes. The only relationships that should be mentioned in applications is with the twins. If you need elaborations on what the dynamic with the twins looked like with a certain role, please ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back