Dark Wonderland idea

Dame Daigle

~We're all mad here!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sweet dreams, honey...~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~And you can never leave, darlin'...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wonderland...

What a strange and dark world you now found yourself into... Alice, they keep calling you Alice... you must escape!

No, there is no escape, only the way forward, the way of getting recognized as a Native... as part of one of the Four Decks Of the Royal Cards. This... you must eat... you must kill...

You feel strange, your face is changing, your body is changing... your mind is breaking, getting' made anew... hahaha, this is wonderful! Glory be to Wonderland!

Welcome to the end of your life, the end of your sanity.

You are an Alice, a comatose patient that entered the strange world of Wonderland as your mind could no longer stand your body. This land is strage, a bit like a video game, a lot like a nightmare you know you won't be awakening from. But all that matters is that you are hunted, and that you start to feel strange... off.

It won't be long until your Alice status get you either eaten or turned in one of the Cards, but the struggle is ever lasting. Give up and die, struggle and become strong at the expense of your sanity.

What will you choose?

Thank you!

I should mentionthat this will be pretty dark and gorey, and thus will be mature, is anyone good with that or should I wait for more players who fit the bill more?

[QUOTE="Dame Daigle]Thank you!
I should mentionthat this will be pretty dark and gorey, and thus will be mature, is anyone good with that or should I wait for more players who fit the bill more?

[/QUOTE]
Your welcome.

I haven't really done dark and gorey before, but I have no problem with it either. :)

How many paragraphs would you prefer written for a response?

[QUOTE="Dame Daigle]At least one, but of course the more and better structured the better :) !
I shall work on the RP, then!

[/QUOTE]
Alrighty, I shall be looking forward to it then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back