• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Danganronpa

Blu3

Real life has no appeal

<About Your Self>

Name:

Nickname:

Age(14-18):

Talent:

Sexuality:

------------------------------------------

<Visual Details>

Appearance:

Height:

Weight:

Scars And Tattoo's:

----------------------------------

<Other Stuff>

Personality:

Dislike:

Short Bio:

Last edited by a moderator:

<About Your Self>

Name:

Ayu Biance

Nickname:

AB

Age(14-18):

Talent:

SHSL Tsundere (God I have no idea how to play this character)

Female

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

<Visual Details>

Appearance:

___bakemonogatari___hitagi_senjougahara___by_kurama_chan-d6gxr4h.jpg

Height:

5"5

Weight:

51 kg

Scars And Tattoo's:

None really

<Other Stuff>

Personality:

(here is the google search for Tsundere)

Tsundere (???? ?, pronounced [ts?nde?e]) is a Japanese term for a character development process that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing a warmer side over time.

Sweets, Fashion, Boys

Dislike:

Stuck up people, Weird people

Short Bio:

TBR (honest to god i hate writing bio's)​

<About Your Self>

Name: Caeden Jones

Nickname: Cae

Age(14-18): 16

Talent: SHSL Psychologist

Sexuality: Heterosexual

<Visual Details>

Appearance:
8b631cbcff4314a3486c814e9e32673d.jpg

Height: 6'4"

Weight:156 kg

Scars And Tattoo's: N/A

<Other Stuff>

Personality: Has a eccentric view on life and humans, thinking that relentless prying is an effective way of learning people. His knowledge of the human mindset is part of the reason he keeps a constant diolouge of self inspection, constantly critiquing his own personality. Tries to keep cheery and hold everyone up, even if he's falling apart.

Dislike: Secrets, Lethargy, Despair

Short Bio:
Caeden Jones always had a way of solving people, and figuring out how they tick, through a web of pursuasion, he made his way to the top of his class. Eventually, his talent became so well known that he was given his own talk show, rivaling the likes of Dr.Phil! It was during this chapter of his life that he was given an invitation to Hope's Peak, masquerading his absence from T.V as a 'research trip', Caeden found himself at the gates of Hope's Peak Academy.

<About Your Self>

Name:

Desma Lillian

Nickname:

Demise, Dede

Age(14-18):17

Talent:

Ultimate Assassin

Sexuality: Straight

<Visual Details>

Appearance:
League-of-legends-image-league-of-legends-36169815-1366-768.jpg

Height: 5'0

Weight:94 kg

Scars And Tattoo's: she has a slice mark horizontal on her neck that looks like someone had tried to slit her throat.

<Other Stuff>

Personality: She is very silent and cold leaving everything to someone else so she can keep herself out of trouble. She is anti-social but not shy but can hint at being nice sometimes though it isn't always noticed. She is always around when there is lots of people because of her knowledge of people alone being picked off. Desma Is naïve when it comes to feelings, knowing little of anything besides sadness and fear. She is actually terrified of her job but feels there is no way out.

Likes: Cotton candy, life, weapons, fear (confuses it with happiness),her family, water,fire

Dislike: the ground, being alone, death, blood, being an assassin, herself, Prideful people

Short Bio: life was depressing being raised by a thief and a serial killer, she was taught since day one that dying was the basis of life and that she was merely the holder of Death's Scyth. Her parents began training her to kill without being seen and slowly killing her emotions while filling sadness and fear. later on her father the serial killer went insane and thought her mother and her were going to kill him, he killed her mom and in turn she killed her dad. being forced on the streets she was forced to continue her job to live. Her name became famous under the title 'Demise' no one knew who she was not even her clients. She tried to 'leave' the life before it got worse but failed when the blade fell down the drainer. She decided to keep going and keep being a assassin and see how long she can live and if she can keep it up.

is this okay?

<About Your Self>

Name: Muneluko Somerte

Nickname: Luke

Age(14-18): 16

Talent: Ultimate Tactician

Sexuality: straight

<Visual Details>

Appearance:

has lightning blue contact and a length of purple hai covering an eye

Height: 6'1

Weight: 109 lbs.

Scars And Tattoo's:
has a jagged scar from his father from his forehead to his right cheek

<Other Stuff>

Personality: quiet until spoken to or has something to say kind afterwards can sometomes be out of controlled

Dislike: arrogance and idiocy

Short Bio:
father left at 10 forcing me to become the money producer of the house. Sister helped me take control of my emotions. Mom gave me the almighty coffee so i could work a bit more which i was fine with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back