• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Danganronpa: The Veterans of the School Killing Games

F o o l i s h n e s s

// v a n i l l a //

A4bpsyu.jpg

tumblr_mr0a7y6pBY1rw1exqo1_500.gif

"Did you honestly think I was done after just a few deaths. Did you forget? I am MONOKUMA, where ever there is Hope and Mind-Boggling Despair you will always find me."

Hello, here is a dancing fool for your amusement making a Danganronpa RP among the current Hype that the series is getting after they are airing two more animes. (Also, no Danganronpa 2 anime. How dare you, producers.) Anyways down to business, this is a casual RP which means (by the site rules) a single paragraph. A paragraph in my mind is around four sentences, although four sentences aren't recommended for each and every post. However, 'Quality over Quantity' dictates that it should be fine to have a four sentence post IF AND ONLY IF it abides by that rule of thumb.

Other than that I am looking for seven roleplayers (other than myself) that can double up on characters for Danganronpa to keep everyone in the roleplay as long as possible. However, I am not reserving spots unless I am absolutely certain that you can make two characters and write a paragraph for each. (Also, since I was an idiot the last Danganronpa RP died because people who reserved spots didn't make their characters. I am rather picky this time around on reservations...).
no slide no slide no slide
Plot (Because we kind of need that)
In this AU...

In the past, during The Biggest,Most Awful,Most Tragic Event in Human History or The Tragedy, there was a school killing game at Hope's Peak Academy where the host was Junko Enoshima. However, some members of Ultimate Despair also followed in her footsteps and made their 'Killing School Games' at multiple prestigious schools to make a sequel to Junko Enoshima and feel the utter despair she felt when she began punishment time for herself and to become closer to Junko.

Thus, some of the Ultimate Despairs committed suicide by 'Punishment Time' and let a few people go from the Prestigious schools who also recruited Ultimates across the globe. However, right when they 'escaped' they were captured by a certain person or group and taken to Hope's Peak Academy where the first killing school life happened.

They don't remember their previous school life nor the time they spent playing the first game of course.

no slide

no slide

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll participate if that's fine. I can do all of which you request.

Noooo! It was my decision! Why do people have like "Do you want to join, yes or no?" and you click no, and they still take it as a yes, and drag you away.

Elikacheese said:
Noooo! It was my decision! Why do people have like "Do you want to join, yes or no?" and you click no, and they still take it as a yes, and drag you away.
Joking of course, if you end up not wanting to join, I won't force you.

p6NdcAy.gif

Organization is a lot neater than my bed, just wish I could balance out the responsibility of about... 5+ threads at the same time.

OnceDarkness said:
Organization is a lot neater than my bed, just wish I could balance out the responsibility of about... 5+ threads at the same time.
If you decide to come back and there is slots left, feel free to join.

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Awesome, once one more person is interested and planning to join. I'll start making the thread so everyone can make their characters.

[/QUOTE]
Gonna need to opt out, I'm gonna be on hiatus for a while

I'd love to join. I've ran a DanganRonpa rp that went on for a few years so I know the ropes~ Haha

Sorry for double post but I forgot to add, if you need someone to help with the roleplay I'd be more than happy to~

Serph said:
I'd love to join. I've ran a DanganRonpa rp that went on for a few years so I know the ropes~ Haha
Serph said:
Sorry for double post but I forgot to add, if you need someone to help with the roleplay I'd be more than happy to~
Thanks for joining and for the offer. If I take you up on your offer, I would like to see the previous roleplay that you made to make sure I made the right decision for you as a Co-GM.

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Thanks for joining and for the offer. If I take you up on your offer, I would like to see the previous roleplay that you made to make sure I made the right decision for you as a Co-GM.

[/QUOTE]
Alright~ I'll pm you a link to the website we used. My friend and I hosted it on proboards. There's only two or three trials there because we moved to Skype to do the trials since it was easier.

oculusrefrain said:
Is there a thread up yet? Just asking...
*Monkuma Theatre*

Patience is a virtue. And I Monokuma have plenty of it. You see, there was a turtle and a hare. The Turtle was hopelessly slow and the hare beat him. The End.

*Please Wait for the next despair-inducing broadcast*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back