• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Danganronpa RP

Lunar

now i know how joan of arc felt
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Hello!

I have recently beaten Danganronpa 1 and have been inspired to make a Danganronpa RP. There will be character death and it is in its own universe, so the other Hope's Peak Tragedies will not be canon in the RP. (no spoilers aswell)

This RP will take place on a snowy mountain resort, out in the middle of an unknown region, of course after a while the killing game will start. 

The rules will be posted if this thread gets enough interest!

This definitely sounds promising! Will Monokuma show up in the story, or will there be an original monochromatic mascot around?

Oooh!

I'm interested, how many characters will be allowed?

And in a different matter, you should play Danganronpa 2!

Even though the free time gameplay can be a little weird, and the Hangman's Gambit are the HELL'S SPAWN. The lore, characters and the ending are totally worth it!

As a fan of the series, this sounds very interesting! I'm also interested in how many characters would be allowed and how the kills would work within the RP? 

HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII(interested)

i'd be potentially be interested! ( ゚▽゚)/

OH WOW DIDNT SEE ANYONE JEEZ SORRY, LETS DO REDO THIS THEN.

WHO IS STILL INTERESTED???

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok! I wont be able to start the tread until later today cause im on vacation but ill get it up by tonight!

Also no spoilers for Dangan 2 cause im still playing it and this will not take place in the same universe but monokuma will be in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back