• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dangan Ronpa: Welcome Back to the School of Despair

Peaceswore said:
Name: Alex Utopia

Appearance: View attachment 248715

SHSL/Ultimate
: Manager

Personality:
Alex is a calm individual who is usually rather blank/dull to many that meet him. He's serious at all times and uptight, not to mention he's a workaholic. When it is time for him to work, set up a contract, or if he gets invested in something he changes a bit. The change his mainly on his face as he gets absorbed into what he is doing, not even thinking about stopping till he is done. (Honestly I suck at description will be better explained when played)

History:
Alex grew up in a normal family...kinda. He is the middle child of nine children in his rather huge family. He grew up having more interest in the people that made rockstars famous rather than wanting to be a rockstar. With that he started to get invested in many things and worked his way to becoming an amazing manager, he got a two punk rockers to the top of the music industry, and three actors before he was invited to hopes peak.

Extra: Due to him being a workaholic he has to be doing something to keep him occupied. If hes not working he's off learning a new skill or something to get him focused. He's already a damn good, flute, piano and banjo player not to mention he knows a lot of random facts.
Accepted and since I am too lazy to edit the SHSL I'll just leave it like that for a while...

W.I.P. Just gonna leave this here. I'm tired and I need to sleep. ; - ; Will finish tomorrow.

Being nimble... is all I'm good at.
Okuhito Nakayama

tumblr_n4nwahJQZc1rdf1q4o3_250.gif

Okuhito Nakayama

SHSL Runner

"Okuhito... Okuhito Nakayama. You wanted to know my name right? Unless I assumed wrong... if so, I apologize. If I can do it, you can count on me."

• tumblr_m9fyueXQq01qh6ydvo1_500.png

Name: Okuhito Nakayama

Nickname: Okkun (by his little sister), Flash-kun (owing to him being fast at running)

Date of Birth: 24th of September

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Face Claim: Kousuke Seto from Mekakucity Actors

Last edited by a moderator:

SHSL Enigmatologist

tumblr_n54wggomjs1trm4a8o1_400.gif

"Being human is about fighting even when it seems hopeless, and finding happiness even in a world that hates it."
Sigma Tenmyouji

• name.

Sigma Tenmyouji

nicknames.

Siggy, Youji.

gender.

Cisgender; Male

age.

Sixteen

sexuality.

heteroflexible

bloodtype.