Danaaaa

Dana

Heya! Im dana. I was a former user of Quotev, but like a lot of good people, they disabled my accounts and banned my IP address....I lost a lot of people and hope to make up for it here! I do mostly casual RP but am up for detailed if you want to. I like to do BxB RP but also anything you had in mind. Hit me up!

Dana said:
Thanks!!! How are you?
You're welcome! I'm good, it was a long day and I should be in bed but I always seem to write best at night.

How are you? I hope you enjoy our growing community of RPers!

Rissa said:
You're welcome! I'm good, it was a long day and I should be in bed but I always seem to write best at night.
How are you? I hope you enjoy our growing community of RPers!
Im doing okay....not too happy about Quotev blocking me because i made a lot of good friends on there....could you help me with something?

Dana said:
Im doing okay....not too happy about Quotev blocking me because i made a lot of good friends on there....could you help me with something?
I can try :3

Dana said:
Thank you! It says I have to have 10 posts on my account but i dont really know what they mean or how to post on my account.....
You're posting by replying to me! :3

If you click on your picture, it should say 4 posts! I'll try and get the link for the 10 Posts/24 Hour Rule, they definitely explain it better than I do!

Rissa said:
You're posting by replying to me! :3
If you click on your picture, it should say 4 posts! I'll try and get the link for the 10 Posts/24 Hour Rule, they definitely explain it better than I do!
Oh!!! Thank you! I didnt know that. Im feel so dumb now, lol

Rissa said:
Nah, don't feel that way! There's always going to be a learning curve.
Thanks so much. I was worried because i didnt want them to think i was some troll account!!

Dana said:
Thanks so much. I was worried because i didnt want them to think i was some troll account!!
I think they have the 10 Post/24 HR rule for that same reason! So yer good :3 I still haven't found that link for ya, the site keeps going down for me.

Rissa said:
I think they have the 10 Post/24 HR rule for that same reason! So yer good :3 I still haven't found that link for ya, the site keeps going down for me.
Oh, its okay. I can find it love <3 Thanks for being such a big help. Keep in touch, yeah?

Dana said:
Oh, its okay. I can find it love <3 Thanks for being such a big help. Keep in touch, yeah?
Sounds good! I'm sure I'll see ya around the forums (8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back