• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings damn space, back at it again with the white vans [m// and f//, always open]

spacecadet

【is there life on mars?】
a bit about me:
o i'm 24 years old, study veterinary medicine and work part-time as a barista,
o i'm from central-ish europe so english is not my first language, but i like to think that i do fairly well,
o the timezone difference, however, won't likely be much of an issue since i'm a seasoned night-owl and often stay up late
o i feel comfortable writing almost any lenght of the posts, from two paragraphs to, like, idk, fifteen?
o i despise uppercase letters in ooc chat, but don't worry - i use them while RPing
o feel free to ooc chat with me, always, i'm open and very talkative!!
o right now i feel comfortable with f// or m// pairings, but i probably could be persuaded to do m/f, i guess

things that i expect from my partners
o no one-liners, please
o i find it personally hard to write against overly submissive or overly shy characters,
i mean, you do you, boo, but, just throwing it out there, that if your character is like that,
i'll likely lose interest and inspiration quickly
o plan with me!! it's not interesting if i'm the only one making the plot :C

some fandoms (either ocxoc or canonxcanon here, sorry for all the fans of ocxcanon pairings)
(i'm a big fan of modern AUs using canon character, so-- you know, hmu)
o jujutsu kaisen
o attack on titan
o my hero academia
o bungou stray dogs
o fullmetal alchemist
o final fantasy vii
o final fantasy xv
o hades game
o voltron
o naruto
o DCU (i am aware that's a very inaccurate term, but i'm mostly a sucker for batfam)

original plots (well, fairly original, since i'm a fan of overused tropes)
o coffee shop romance (something in the lines of baristaxregular, two baristas, there's a lot of things to consider)
o band rp (between members of the same bands, two rival bands, you name it)
o exes (i'll probably have a few ideas here, so i can elaborate in PMs)
o childhood friends (idk, they could have been separated as kids, have a big reunion now)
o owner of the bar x a musican that performs in the bar

anyways, hit me up if you're interested!
you can send me a PM, you can comment here, do whatever you like!

Hi! I have a Female OC looking for a Jason Todd! She has a fully developed background and a setting in Gotham. I'm good with paragraph-to-longer replies unless dialogue at the time asks for a simple yes/no answer. (Essentially, long replies, dialogue as required.) Would be looking for romance with an eventual magical bend to it. Wouldn't quite be coffee shop romance, but would flower shop romance work? Because that's Grace's starting setting. xD Grace is compassionate, but will be blunt most of the time. Has a surprising amount of anger hidden behind the smiles.

Hit me up for more info if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back