• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dalphaya

Captain Arabella

It used to be so beautiful...When I was born, everyone smiled. There were laughs, hugs, parties every other night. Families were never broken apart, everyone could reach their dreams. I don't know what happened....I don't know how it could've all gone so wrong.

No one really expected him to do it. He wasn't one of those loud guys who wanted everyone to see his face, he didn't want power. The less known, the better. He was just some worker, a guy who cut down trees. The only thing he wanted, was to watch the world burn. Somehow, he got to the Watcher, the one who held the balance of the world. The Watcher was here since before the dawn of time, and they were expected to be here for long after. We do not know how he got to the watcher, how he killed him, all we know is that once he did, everything collapsed.

Now everything is toxic. some species have evolved to survive the water, to survive the air. Even so, many have died. There is only one place of Dalphaya that isn't a wasteland, and that is Ravon, the home of the Queen, and many of the lucky others. Of course, it is now nicknamed Euphoria. There is so much green, clean clear water. Some even believe that the key to the Watcher's rebirth lies there.

~Basically this is a sandbox roleplay, make whatever character you want. You can make your own story, try to survive, or join up with a few others and travel your way to Ravon.~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back