• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Cut from life.

RedSophie

A loving heart is the truest wisdom. -Dickens
You are living your life, just like you always have, when suddenly you wake up on a cot in a huge completely dark room. Your last memory just suddenly cuts off

and goes black, ending with you waking here. Where is here? How did you get here? How will you get home? All of that remains to be seen. You can sense others nearby,

but unless you have vision in a complete absence of light, you cannot see anyone or anything. No matter what your language or way of communicating, you are somehow

able to hear and understand others around you. What do you do?

You can be any character you want, from any source (cartoons, comics, TV shows, books, folklore, real life, etc...).

Last edited by a moderator:
Changed from simple to casual since it is my idea I figure I should be able to come up with plenty to write. :)

This could be ultra interesting if the idea is allowed to develop a little bit more (: I'd be in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back