Cursed Blood

Would it be possible, kind Sir, to reverse a spot here for this fine location to use the great and wonderful English language in such a truly stunning way?

Hi! I want to be a part of this roleplay, but I don't know any good pictures for anime. I'd like you to please reserve a female damned or exalted place for me while I search?

Woopsies, forgot to watch this thread. .__.

@Vampiress[/URL] , @Amoniel , @Hell0NHighWater , @WinterMelody , @Telios , @zinyak4

Well, it seems that I forgot something. AGAIN. Thank you Vampiress for "reminding" me (through your character sheet) about the Wolf form appearance. For the others, just add a picture of a wolf that your character will shift into. Try to make the color of the coat match your characters' hair colors plez ^^

And yes, I said "plez" instead of please. I'm feeling rather random-
er today. xD

@Vampiress[/URL] , @Amoniel , @Hell0NHighWater , @WinterMelody , @Telios , @zinyak4

Well, it seems that I forgot something. AGAIN. Thank you Vampiress for "reminding" me (through your character sheet) about the Wolf form appearance. For the others, just add a picture of a wolf that your character will shift into. Try to make the color of the coat match your characters' hair colors plez ^^

And yes, I said "plez" instead of please. I'm feeling rather random-
er today. xD

Thanks much!

Sorry I haven't replied sooner!

*eye twitches*

*takes out knife*

Hi my buddy lets talk ^___^ about death 
So what was the metal sound ~_~

Erm...well this awkward, but I'm going to drop out, as time zones and playing catch up don't result in a fun experience.

I'll be in the everglades in Florida for vacation the 16th-26th/27th and I should have wifi and at least post once a day (if not more) even if not. So my frequency shouldn't change just letting everyone know in case I am completely without internet

Ze metal sound came from ze Royal Guards. You guys are gonna have an encounter with them. 
MOTHER OF...

Okay... Keep calm... Deep breaths...

*cough*

Can you guys at least give me some time to control ze guards? -.-

xD

Weell, I read all the pages... I think, but here's what I got:

Luna and Lucian are having a chat, guards with silver gear entered the intersection of the Damned and Exalted territory, a new guy joined the rp, Tasha stayed in the Damned village, Leandros was about to defy Lucian's orders, aaand... that's about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back