• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cursed Blood

(( Whoopsies, I thought I posted but I didn't. :c ))

Aria sat up, wincing from the pain in her arms from where she was held to the ground. Where she touched was soon soaked with her own blood, and it was then that the girl realized she hadn't washed away the dried blood from that morning - she frowned at the thought of running around all day with dried blood covering her outfit, and now she had to worry about her own. Looking away from her hand, Winters looked up at Fenris as he changed back into a human. He looked almost confused as he spoke.

"I never said I believed you never killed the former leader, either." she replied with a huff, using a tree to help her to her feet and to keep balance. Aria could feel a bruise forming on her cheek due to hitting the ground so hard. "The only reason i'm so confident that you won't take my life is because you had many chances to, but you didn't." The girl turned her whole body to face the man who towered before her; she was bruised, covered in dirt and blood, and had wounds an inch deep, but she stood tall and straight while looking into the eyes of the man who could easily strike her down.

His natural glare sent shivers down Aria's spine, but she ignored the uneasy feelings and stood her ground as she spoke, "Now, if you're not going to kill me nor accept my help, I would like to change." she said.

" Grr go change then. If you have a plan to help me then you may come back " he said before howling loudly. Fenris turned into a wolf after saying so and ran back towards the Damned village, he was expecting some punishment for being there for so long . As soon as he reached the village, he just crashed in front of Nova's house. Fenris was a fool to walk or run with his wounded leg and now is paying for it, it seemed that his muscle was damaged from the excessive strain.

(well I remember that Lucian and Tasha were like flirting with each other by a hill I think before both of you went quiet)

( ._. that sounded soo wrong xD there there it happens >-> lets wait for wolf wolf to reply one more day )

((e.e I remember that. I just really liked being Lucian. It was fun being a complete duck to other characters. mo offense but bad guys are always fun))

(Hallo guys, I'll reply later when I come back from school. The internet's back!) 
(Eh... On second thought, I'll just reply tomorrow. It's 9:38 PM right now and I still have school tomorrow AND I HAVE FREAKING SATURDAY CLASSES -.-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back