• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Curse of the Lilac Night OOC

Cool cool. :3 Can't wait for this to start. Even if nothing really happens, my char will make sure some shit goes down. xD

Oh yes. I was going to mention how it all happened in the bio which I was gonna get around to eventually. I'll state what kind of suicide it was in my edit then. : )

I was thinking about making my character a housemom if that helps? :P

Yeaaaah, I considered that, but thought it might be a bit blunt/obvious :P have found something interesting anyway will work on sheet after I grab some food.

House wife cool, also for anyone who may want to refer to my character by his nickname I just added them to his cs. Gasp, and or Breath taker are his alias/nicknames 

Adora's a friendly character so I just wanna ask if somebody wanna be friends (or even enemy or any type of relationship) with her prior to the rp?

Hmm....I think he could have a thing for her if you'd like ^_^  Feel free to check out his profile (he's basically a quiet, serious journalist who completely flips out when the evening hours come)

Of course!

Perhaps since Adora's thick as a rock, she considers him as a friend (or almost everyone in town) even though Julius would often subconsciously give her the cold shoulder. I can imagine her bouncing with energy around Julius trying to get him open up or something.

Of course!

Perhaps since Adora's thick as a rock, she considers him as a friend (or almost everyone in town) even though Julius would often subconsciously give her the cold shoulder. I can imagine her bouncing with energy around Julius trying to get him open up or something.

That sounds beautiful :') Plus Julius has the tendency to do that to people, usually without realizing. 

Actually I was thinking they could potentially be in a romantic relationship if you want? A kind of opposites attract deal?

Sounds cool but Adora's kinda thick and oblivious. Do you mean a romantic relationship prior to the roleplay or a romantic relationship during the roleplay? 

*hisses* Julius has a crush on her tho *plans making second character that is female*

*dun dun* plot twist, adora likes the new female character instead *dun dun dun duuuun*

kidding haha

Last edited by a moderator:
*hisses* Julius has a crush on her tho *plans making second character that is female*

Hnnnnnnggg just a suggestion, Leon wouldn't be interested anyway. She'd have to have a thing for him, then maybe he'd like her. So yeah 

Sounds cool but Adora's kinda thick and oblivious. Do you mean a romantic relationship prior to the roleplay or a romantic relationship during the roleplay? 

*dun dun* plot twist, adora likes the new female character instead *dun dun dun duuuun*

kidding haha

During I'd say but Fems Character has a thing for her pfft.

Hnnnnnnggg just a suggestion, Leon wouldn't be interested anyway. She'd have to have a thing for him, then maybe he'd like her. So yeah 

During I'd say but Fems Character has a thing for her pfft.

Maybe they developed feelings for each other later in the rp :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back