• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern CRUEL SUMMER — an 80s summer camp slasher-inspired interest check.

oh wow, i was not expecting this much interest 😭 thank you so much to everyone who replied, i’ll try to get an updated interest check/character thread ASAP! hopefully by either today or tomorrow c:

also: would you all be more interested in a typical slasher villain or something with a more paranormal/supernatural twist?

also: would you all be more interested in a typical slasher villain or something with a more paranormal/supernatural twist?

Hrmm, I think i like the potential for both tbh. like Until Dawn style, where there’s your classic slasher who seems like he’s the one and only villain up until the reveal of an extra, supernatural thing trying to kill them lol

i'd be happy with either!! i feel like in a way, a lot of slashers end up with something more supernatural going on anyway - i guess i'm picturing like the fear street summer camp slasher movie, jason movies post-pamela etc, bc of the summer camp associations :^)

respectfully,

Eric Andre GIF

Late, but casting in my vote for a supernatural killer, though I'd also be fine with atypical slasher villain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back