• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern CRUEL SUMMER — an 80s summer camp slasher-inspired interest check.

kitty kat.

don’t be a bummer, babe
IMG_5021.gif

WELCOME TO CAMP JUNIPER, a summer camp located in northern Florida, home to gators, sunshine, and serial killers beautiful beaches. The year is 1987, and the camp has finally reopened after the unseemly (and deceptively named) “incident” that occurred only 17 years prior—nearly two decades later, the camp is ready to welcome a new batch of happy campers for the summer, and you’re one of the lucky few selected to be a counselor at this camp. Whether it’s through sheer boredom, a desire to be paid barely above minimum wage, or just pure bad luck, you’re stuck here for the next two months (that is, if you manage to make it that long). Let’s just hope it goes without a hitch this time (and whatever you do, do not leave your cabin after curfew).

⛺️—

Hi, welcome to my very basic interest check! It’s almost summer (honestly, it’s been consistently 100 degrees where I’m at, so it might as well be summer already), which means that I’m in the mood for a good-old-fashioned 80s summer camp slasher! This is just an interest check, I want to see how many people (if any) would also like to be part of this. More details to come, but I expect it to follow the basic rules of a slasher (Randy Meeks voice) with your beloved horror character archetypes (that we will add our own spin to), gratuitous violence, and a kick-ass killer, of course!

Just reply to this thread if this is something you’d be interested in participating in!​

Pleeeeeease. I love summer slashers. Especially with summer starting recently <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back