• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Criminal Minds RP

Anaxileah

From the Depths of Hell
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

X7BWaQB.jpg

This is a role play I have in mind, focused around the popular CBS show, Criminal Minds. The role play will have a limited amount of spots open (6.5 total), and will center around several types of cases that this OC team will take upon them as members of the Behavioral Analysis Unit in the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Ideas for different cases are welcome, and they may be gory, suggestive, or frightening, so this role play is not for the faint of heart. The idea is still a work in progress, and characters from the show will be incorporated, so please have at least some background knowledge on the show (I've only seen as far as season three, it's not a strict necessity).

The role play will be detailed, and will have a two paragraph minimum for posts. I do not require daily posts since I am often too busy to post some days, but everyone must post at least once a week (or give me a really good excuse as to why they can't). Grammar, spelling, and punctuation are required to be great, if not perfect. I understand auto correct has its moments and that mobile posts can have typos, but I demand that everyone capitalize the first letter of every sentence, they end them with proper punctuation, and so forth, or they will suffer the wrath of this Grammar Nazi right here. *points to self* Finally, all of RPN's rules must be followed (obviously), and the characters made need to be
different. Not everyone needs a dramatic history with their families, but there should be a reason as to why they came to the BAU. I hope some of you find interest in this idea! :) Comment any questions or concerns, or comment to simply say that you will be interested in joining!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Karin Kurayami]I LOVE THIS. You just took my favorite show and made it even better xD

[/QUOTE]
I'm glad you think so! Will you be joining the role play? :) If so, simply say you're reserving a spot. ^-^

[QUOTE="Karin Kurayami]I am most definitely reserving a spot!

[/QUOTE]
Wonderful! I hope the role play meets your expectations! ^-^

[QUOTE="Saint Peccator]I can be down with this!

[/QUOTE]
Yay! :D Are you reserving a spot?

I would like to, but let me hold off just a tiny bit to make sure I'll have the time. I don't want to get too overwhelmed. I would love to be a part of this but I'd hate being forced to drop out. I'll keep a close eye out though and as soon as I know, if there's still a slot, I'm 100% down!

[QUOTE="Saint Peccator]I would like to, but let me hold off just a tiny bit to make sure I'll have the time. I don't want to get too overwhelmed. I would love to be a part of this but I'd hate being forced to drop out. I'll keep a close eye out though and as soon as I know, if there's still a slot, I'm 100% down!

[/QUOTE]
Sounds great! ^^

Bump o-o

[QUOTE="Karin Kurayami]I'm still in :) Just super tired and havent made a character bio yet lol

[/QUOTE]
No rush ^^ There will be certain requirements, so just wait until the thread is up. :3

Sweet! That's four people plus me, which means 1.5 more slots :3 I'll try to have the thread finished later, there's a lot of explaining I have to do

How do you even manage to have half a slot?

I... may request to reserve a slot. How much do I need to know about Criminal Minds?

Fezzes said:
How do you even manage to have half a slot?
I... may request to reserve a slot. How much do I need to know about Criminal Minds?
I'll explain in the role play mechanics. So no more slots see open, except the half slot, which I'll explain later. :) and yoo need to know the cast and how the team world, at least.

Anaxileah said:
I'll explain in the role play mechanics. So no more slots see open, except the half slot, which I'll explain later. :) and yoo need to know the cast and how the team world, at least.
Ah. I may end up backing out of this one, then. I guess I can look stuff up about it, but then I'd possibly be stealing a slot from someone who might be a huge fan of the show. I actually know shitall about Criminal Minds, other than that the premise interests me and I've had a few people tell me it's good. Never managed to work up the willpower to actually find the stuff and watch it all from the start.

I'll play ball and do my research, probably spoiling stuff for me. But if someone else wants it, I'll pretend I never posted here. That a deal, Captain? Or should I just get my non-Criminal-Minds-watching self off the ship?

Fezzes said:
Ah. I may end up backing out of this one, then. I guess I can look stuff up about it, but then I'd possibly be stealing a slot from someone who might be a huge fan of the show. I actually know shitall about Criminal Minds, other than that the premise interests me and I've had a few people tell me it's good. Never managed to work up the willpower to actually find the stuff and watch it all from the start.
I'll play ball and do my research, probably spoiling stuff for me. But if someone else wants it, I'll pretend I never posted here. That a deal, Captain? Or should I just get my non-Criminal-Minds-watching self off the ship?
Research is fine, just read up on the wiki page a little. If you've seen NCIS, then that works just fine, because it's how the team works that's important. If you need anything, simply ask, dear. I'm at school rn, so things will get done later today.

Anaxileah said:
Research is fine, just read up on the wiki page a little. If you've seen NCIS, then that works just fine, because it's how the team works that's important. If you need anything, simply ask, dear. I'm at school rn, so things will get done later today.
Cool. Research. And I've seen bits and pieces of NCIS.

What I currently need is sleep, though, and I doubt I can really get your help with that. Although if somehow you could that'd be amazing. It's 11:35 PM in Sydney, and I've got school tomorrow. Time zones make 'later today' a difficult phrase to go by, too. If it's 11:35 PM here, that means it's... 9:35 AM where you are. I think.

I'm going to be a rebel and stay up late. Just like all the other rebellious, independent teenagers who want to be different and unique. But then I'll rebel against the rebels, just to be extra different. So I'll go to sleep now. Damn it, that makes me not really a rebel at all. Although motivation-wise, I could just rebel against rebelling against rebelling against rebelling against rebelling against rebelling against the established system. And keep that chain going, ad infinitum.

But that's besides the point. I need to slam my head against a wall to make myself stop typing/rambling and go to sleep. Because I probably should.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fezzes said:
Cool. Research. And I've seen bits and pieces of NCIS.
What I currently need is sleep, though, and I doubt I can really get your help with that. Although if somehow you could that'd be amazing. It's 11:35 PM in Sydney, and I've got school tomorrow. Time zones make 'later today' a difficult phrase to go by, too. If it's 11:35 PM here, that means it's... 9:35 AM where you are. I think.

I'm going to be a rebel and stay up late. Just like all the other rebellious, independent teenagers who want to be different and unique. But then I'll rebel against the rebels, just to be extra different. So I'll go to sleep now. Damn it, that makes me not really a rebel at all. Although motivation-wise, I could just rebel against rebelling against rebelling against rebelling against rebelling against rebelling against the established system. And keep that chain going, ad infinitum.

But that's besides the point. I need to slam my head against a wall to make myself stop typing/rambling and go to sleep. Because I probably should.
You are correct. I will try to post in the evening my time, which should be morning to afternoon for you. Get some rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back