• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Criminal Couples (Again)

Tsiwentiio

Basic Bitches Not Wanted

86d9b5d507fcf73f13cfecfe5d3741c0.jpg

Plot

Oh who doesn't love being bad, causing trouble with the cops, trespassing, arson, and maybe even murder. Well these 6 teens love causing trouble, but they are possibly the best criminals in town. They are the ones you go to if you want someone to go away without a trace, of course they charge a pretty penny for their

services. What makes them unique is that each of them is in a relationship with another member of their group, which at times can make them seen even more terrifying.

I know your wondering, how can these teens do this and not get caught or wouldn't they be scared that the people who hire them may rat them out to the police. No one besides the teens in the group know their identity, they each wear a mask, either warn by a villain in a horror movie, or something equally horrifying. Every night they check their "mailbox" where people will leave a note asking them to do something, set a building on fire, beat someone up or go steal something. These teens have possibly done every crime there is, So nobody in their right mind would ever mess with them, right?

Rules

#1- NO RESERVATIONS

#2- This is not a first come first serve, I will be picking the characters that I feel best fit the Rp

#3- No drama between others

#4- Be respectful to others

#5- Because this is detailed please write at least 1 paragraph

#6- Try to be cautious of how much you post at a period of time, I don't want people to get left behind

#7- I would love for this to stay afloat, so if you aren't online often then I don't recommend signing up

#8- If you aren't active in 3 days with out any explanation, your character will be removed and the spot will be opened

#9- The most important is to just have fun :)

Roles

Male 1: Taken

Mask: #1

Female #1:

Mask:

Male #2:

Mask:

Female #2:

Mask:

(This couple can be either Mxm or FxF or MxF)

Person #3:

Mask:

Person #3:

Mask:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back