• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Crime-Themed RP (Realistic/Detailed)

DrTrollinski

Don't let the name scare you.
Hello!

I'm interested in starting off a crime RP; basically, as the players we could play as both the good and the bad side of the law, I suppose you could say. This will be a realistic RP with plenty of detail, although I don't expect you to write me a novel with every post.

So, generally, the idea is that we start off wherever we both like the look of most. Be it a small town or a big city; in terms of crime, once again that can be anything. It can be small-time criminals trying to make it big, it can be a mafia, a gang; you name it. On the flipside of that, there can also be a lot of background detail involving their family, friends, associates, and so on and so forth.

Same thing applies on the flipside of the law - Police, army, detectives, FBI - Once again, you name it.

There's a lot that can be done with this genre, obviously, so if you're interested just hit me up!

Things I Expect: 

- Good English and Grammar. Not something I'm overly picky on but we all have limits.

- Detail, at least 2 paragraphs per post (I don't mind shorter ones for dialogue-based posts, however)

- Realism. That means realistic characters, mainly; situations can get as wild as you want, within reason. No 'perfect characters' or anything like that; realistic emotions as well, please.

- Contribution - Please, help contribute to the plots. I can tell from early on if you're not going to be someone who contributes, and if that's the case, obviously I'll bring it up with you. It's not easy to do a job like this alone.

- Honesty - Tell me if there's something wrong, if there's ever a problem, etc, don't just go quiet on me.

That's all for now - Anything else can be quite easily discussed, I'm sure.

Hope to hear from some of you soon!

Bump. Looking for someone with good English and grammar, and someone who will communicate any issues with me. 

Took a break for a few days from the site so haven't been around. 

Consider this a bump; looking for someone friendly and reliable to RP with. If there's ever a problem make sure you bring it up, as I'm always happy to help resolve things.

Now, let's get the crime train rolling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back