Creepypasta Unleashed

Mhm Sure

Note that all the creepypastas are together as a group and live in the forest with Slender. Slender is sort of a leader/father figure for all the pastas, as he is the oldest and more powerful.

Also @Flame Demon I'm going to wait till some more people post before I post, I don't want them to get too left behind.

Nico said:
Mhm Sure

Note that all the creepypastas are together as a group and live in the forest with Slender. Slender is sort of a leader/father figure for all the pastas, as he is the oldest and more powerful.

Also @Flame Demon I'm going to wait till some more people post before I post, I don't want them to get too left behind.
Okay I understand

and it's quiet

I think a majority of our crew is busy with real life things x-x

Me? I'm just trying to figure out this game and write roleplay replies.

I'm....I don't know..I think I'm just talking in the PMs and replying to a rp.

O.o wow... xD

what wow?

@Nico random question, can you have a crush on one of the creepypasta's if your character's a human?

I asked because you couldn't fill in your crush with the character

glad we don't have the same crush then, can i put my crush with my character info?

xD it was a joke. I play Toby, I prefer to have other people have a crush on him. That way it makes it easier to rp.

my crush? As in me, personally? Toby. My human character? I don't know..we shall see. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back