• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Widgetdex

Insomniac System
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[Edited]

Hello I’m Finn!
If anyone can play a pretty good Ben Drowned that isn’t the fanon one then please message me because I am desperate to do Ben x my oc Honey👀

It’s bxb, I have a google doc dedicated to ocs so all his info and face claims are on there, I’ve even written stories about him before.

But yeah! I really enjoy Ben as a fleshed out creepypasta and not perceived as some flirty teenager ya know? He’s so much more then that especially from his original creepypasta😩
I’ve been having brainrot over it for hours now
Here’s some basic things to know about me!

Yes the themes can be 18+ I am over the age of 18! (By this I mean like gore and horror!)
I expect more than just romance and horror. Angst, some drama, hurt/comfort, all that is great!

I write a lot, writing is a hobby of mine so I’m looking for this to potentially be long term.
I am also an artist! So not only will I bombard you with stories about Ben and Honey, I will also bombard you with art!!!!
I naturally write about 4-5 paragraphs or more per response and I also love chatting outside of character and playing videos games so if you ever wanna take a break from roleplaying feel free to! I play stuff like project zomboid, 7 days to die, don’t starve together, stardew valley, Minecraft and much more

We can discuss further details in private! If anyone wants to know about Honey first let me know. This is my first time coming to RPNation for a roleplay so go easy on me please😅
And I don’t tolerate topics, mentions or enactments of stuff like SA, and SH. Minor and adult? Nope. Don’t ever ask for stuff like that. Follow the rules of course.

———
I can do double ups if needed, however if this is done, if I feel like you aren’t as interested in my character as I am with yours or feel you are purposely forcing the roleplay to be centered around only your character and your cc of choice then I will not continue roleplaying with you.

If a double up is wanted, here are a list of creepypasta’s I can play, I will not play anyone else outside of this list.

I can do Laughing Jack, Liu, Kate, Jane, Laughing Jill, Strangled Red, BRVR, Tails Doll, Bloody Painter, Puppeteer, Dr. Smiley, KageKao, Nurse Ann, and Issac.
I will ask that your double up also be bxb, I am not comfortable playing a male in a bxg relationship.

Last edited:
Hey! I love writing out creepypastas, and I also love when it’s actually horror and not uwu stuff. I’ve never done Ben but any character I do I try to get it as close to canon as humanly possible. I’m willing to write him with your oc. As for doubles, how would you feel about ccxcc? You can write as Liu, and I write as Toby?
I could totally do Liu! Pm me please

Users who are viewing this thread

Back